gengHeadless 0.8.6

Adds feathers to arrowshafts.

1. Gengsta
    Start with arrowshafts and feathers in your inventory.

Recent Updates

1. gengHeadless v0.8.6 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. stryda22
    stryda22
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8.6
    Does what it should do. Little on the slow side and repeats the same pattern over and over though. Great for the quick buy limit on feathers
    1. Gengsta
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! If you could help me find out when it's being slow I could try to look into it. :)
  2. chaang
    chaang
    4/5,
    this bot has been working great for me for quite some time until this morning.. it tends to be way slower than usual. The longest time is in between interfaces of actually making the headless arrows... maybe an update? :)
    1. Gengsta
      Author's Response
      If the problems started occuring randomly today I think it's related to the client. Although if it doesn't get fixed in a couple of days I'll definitely look into it!
  3. madesire
    madesire
    3/5,
    Basic script no anti ban, there's space for improvement, when runs out of materials just sits. I wouldn't recommend it leaving alone for long, because it only performs one action. Does the job but need to be more human like.
    1. Gengsta
      Author's Response
      Before the latest update it had a feature which lobbied when supplies were out. I might look into adding that again. And for anti-ban, how often do you actually move the screen etc while playing legit? :>