gTablets 0.3.6

Oh, ho, ho. They're tablets (You know)

1. Gengsta
    AIO Tablet inventor for magic xp and monetary gains!
    a good shit ok_hand product.

This bot currently includes:
    * Tablets from Varrock to Ardougne
    * Customizable automatic resupply at GE
    * Intelligent host finder/swapper with blacklist (+ a feature to force host)

Known issues:
    * GE resupplying is hardcoded and doesn’t work atm
    * Ardy teleports may be broken (tested with mud battlestaff)
    * If the host has the "wrong" lectern closer than the correct one the bot will get stuck

Notes:
    * The bot currently expects you to use a staff of air for it to function properly. (Or a mud staff for falador tablets)
    * Make sure you start the bot with more law runes than soft clay.
    * It is recommended to have your camera fully expanded.

Future updates:
    * Profit handler
    * More staffs?

Got any suggestions for future updates?
    Ran into any bugs?
    Please post them in the thread and I'll look into them!
    Defeat3d and White girl like this.

Recent Reviews

1. owned2hell
    owned2hell
    2/5,
    Version: 0.3.6
    This bot used to work wonderfully now it just tried to enchant sapphires instead of making the tabs. Please update.
  2. tundraxd
    tundraxd
    1/5,
    Broken. Messes up on multiple steps.
    Can't do anything if there's no unnoted soft clay in the inventory; just quits the instance. "Out of supplies."
    Can't select the teleport you've chosen it to use. It hovers on enchant onyx until you babysit it.
    Willing to change my rating if the author fixes the issues...
  3. BoobJob89
    BoobJob89
    1/5,
    broken....
  4. 0kami
    0kami
    3/5,
    Version: 0.3.4
    (VARROCK TABS) Goes through 1 inventory of soft clay without issue- then script stops afterwards. Log says: "00:01:54 INFO Out of supplies!" Even though I have lots of clays, laws and fires. Can be seen here- https://i.imgur.com/foVlOug.png
  5. johntoad
    johntoad
    3/5,
    I got all the needed materials, noted clay, money , laws and the staff. I have started in many places, inside the house, next to Philas, outside the portal and every time, no matter what I have done the character always ends up stuck outside trying to put in a host's name, wasting my hours on here... and I am the host!!!!!!!!! please help resolve this! Thanks!
  6. burnwant
    burnwant
    5/5,
    5/5 average about 520-540 tabs a hr. Only problems are if the host has B2P(Bones to Peaches) lectern closer then normal lectern you end up running to that and slight delay in selecting noted clay other then that all good!
  7. captainaddy
    captainaddy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.3
    Amazing. Can't wait for more updates. You're the only one with something like this! Works very well.
  8. smoothas
    smoothas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.3
    was working really well all of a sudden seems to be getting stuck when un-noting clay(stopped clicking on continue and getting stuck) other then that awesome!