1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Altar Lite 2.4.0

Holier than thou

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Altar

Offers any bone at a Gilded/Chaos altar. Supports automatic host detection, self-hosting, and friends' houses.

Features:
    • Highly customisable house selection. Use your own, a friends, or a host on W330 by using the Advertisement Board.
    • Supports all bones
    • Unnotes at Phials or runs to the bank
    • Uses Ornate Jewellery box or Mounted Amulet of Glory to traverse a bank
    • Smart banking
    Future updates:
    • Chaos altar support - sacrifice your bones at the deep Wilderness altar for even more xp!
    • Anti-PK support
    • High efficiency offering - repeatedly offer bones instead of letting the game do it for you
    • And any suggestions you may have!

[​IMG]
    BottyBobby likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. fottonqo_svk
    fottonqo_svk
    2/5,
    Version: 2.3.30
    lite work fine but... i tryied 5times pro verzion and still have any problem, sometime he take just 25 bones and have 27 slots , trying use home tele when he is in house actualy, and sometime dont know go to another house
  2. Roid plug
    Roid plug
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.28
    Works well until it has to re enter the friends house, it for some reason goes to the advertisement board instead of the portal. Thanks
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      The bot uses the advertisement board to visit the last house you were in after you've already entered your friends house. How is this a problem lol?
  3. afk1234
    afk1234
    4/5,
    Version: 2.3.25
    tried the lite after the pro, lite worked well but noticed it hopped for every person that logged in except one, had it set to hop if any player logged, not only in my bracket. Banking in lumb is spotty, def need to babysit as it might run back and forth to stairs. overall solid
  4. RPJ123hoi
    RPJ123hoi
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.24
    bot closes down because he cant get back in the house of a friend.
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      thanks for the insightful bug report, ill be sure to fix this given the sheer details you've given me, really appreciate it and I hope you continue to give such quality feedback on future bots!
  5. googleftw
    googleftw
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.19
    Works great at wildy altar. Hops instant and offers the bone fast. If you have issues dying, check and see if the option for hop when anyone in my bracket is around. (if skulled only option is on, someone can skull on you and you'll die since theyre unskulled)
  6. Swaggerzx
    Swaggerzx
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.16
    Does what its supposed to but the pker detection is ass. died 5 times
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      weird, must be a bug in the lite version because no one on the pro version seems to get pked :)
  7. BottyBobby
    BottyBobby
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.11
    Brilliant mate!
  8. Grizz117
    Grizz117
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.18
    Amazing. You sir are a legend, flawless.
    Runs out of run energy can we do stamina potions as well? Cheers from Australia.