1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Blackjacking LITE 2.2.28

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hexis Blackjacking
    Instructions
    Start in Pollnivneach with a blackjack, your noted food (if you're not buying Wines from the bar), and about 10k cash. I recommend running it in fixed mode as the bot will determine camera angles and zoom levels according to the current activity.

This bot is not designed for accounts lower than 15 hp.

I take no resposibility for this bot dying.

Features

• Lures targets if they escape​
    • Un notes food at the merchant in the town​
    • Buys wines from the bar and world hops if theres none in stock​
    • Hops if another player has crashed us​
    • Automatically finds the best worlds to hop to and prioritises them​
    • Playersensed AFK simulations​
    • Supports all Thugs and Bandits​
    • Intelligent combat handling​
    ... and many many more​

Recent Reviews

1. LoafErikson
    LoafErikson
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.7
    Honestly not sure what the complaints are about other than it only being 10 minutes long, which can understandably not be enough time to get things running smoothly and work out the kinks. That being said, in my personal experience, I set it up with the settings it recommended (not including breaks) and it ran perfectly and efficiently for the entire 10 minutes. Will definitely be using the pro version!
  2. Monkfish12
    Monkfish12
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    script is broken and ontop of it trying to get the bot to work in the alloted timeframe isnt enough time to even get tosuccessfully test
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      It's... it's not broken. If you're trying to hard to get it to work and it's not working do you not think it's time to message me for help lol? Pm me and I'll help you out, but sitting there and crying about not being able to get it working isn't going to solve anything.
  3. Bess mil
    Bess mil
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.6
    Bot is completly broken , do not use , YOU WILL GET BANNED

ont top of that you will lose a couple of bucks trying to make it work.

i would like a refund please.
  4. wetnoodles88
    wetnoodles88
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Ok here's the thing. This gives you CRAZY exp per hour. BUT, this does not dismiss or solve any random events. Not only that, but jagex will pick up on this bot very quickly. This looks like a bot, and acts like a bot. This is VERY dangerous to use. You have to babysit this thing constantly. I would've given it 3 stars but the exp per hour is just too good.
  5. pSavv
    pSavv
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    The script works flawlessly, XP gains like crazy! So far no ban