Hexis Blackjacking PRO 1.0.18

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Blackjacking
    Instructions
    Start in Pollnivneach with a blackjack, your noted food (if you're not buying Wines from the bar), and about 10k cash. I recommend running it in fixed mode as the bot will determine camera angles and zoom levels according to the current activity.

I take no resposibility for this bot dying.

Features
    • Lures targets if they escape​
    • Un notes food at the merchant in the town​
    • Buys wines from the bar and world hops if theres none in stock​
    • Hops if another player has crashed us​
    • Automatically finds the best worlds to hop to and prioritises them​
    • Playersensed AFK simulations​
    • Supports all Thugs and Bandits​
    • Intelligent combat handling​
    ... and many many more​
    questerop and Savior like this.

Recent Reviews

1. mammfred
    mammfred
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.18
    this bot gets hit like 10times before he goes to the bar and buy some wine and dies.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      get a better account then
  2. Endlecy
    Endlecy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Hi, Could you fix for skillers with 10 hp it keep eating wine from store.
  3. kurwa12
    kurwa12
    5/5,
    best bot but on my 14 hp it keeps eating whitout doing anything else
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Train hp, bot doesn't work well under 15 :^)
  4. Shane9787
    Shane9787
    3/5,
    So confused,

I start the bot in Pollnivneach with a black jack, NPC Attack option is hidden and all the bot does is try to talk to the Bandits? It runs to curtain and then just tries to talk to the bandits - What am i doing wrong here?
  5. MRp1
    MRp1
    2/5,
    worked ok this morning, got me 52-59 then died, which is fine.

upon starting the script again, it couldnt find an npc even though we were next to one then charged me 4 times and didn't work.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Game update, just restart runemate and runescape..
  6. vebati
    vebati
    3/5,
    Bot works quite fine. For some reason it keeps world hopping for a long time, even through empty worlds. But also eats immediately when threshold is reached, trying to both knock out again and eat, failing often and wasting time. Bot also opens coin pouch stack from inventory, causing it to get stunned if second pickpocket is missed.
  7. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    5/5,
    Best Thieving bot out there.

A lot of people complain about the bot when u actually need a good connection and an account that has more than 10 hp for it to work without issues but thats not the bot/authors fault...
  8. Lilyachty
    Lilyachty
    5/5,
    I did 85 - 99 thieving in a couple days without any problems. This guy clearly knows how to make a bot. I would highly recommend. Only problem I faced was when I was almost out of wines and I adjusted the percentage bar on when to eat right before it ran out of wines, it would sometimes not drop the wines and then be stuck at the merchant trying to unnote them. 5/5 bot. Gonna use this on my other account.
  9. Ownaj
    Ownaj
    4/5,
    Great bot, little bit concerned over the stop settings.
    I had stop set to 6 hours of playtime, I went to bed after the bot had run for 4 hours assuming it would stop in 2 more hours, I woke up to it having run for 12 hours straight and didn't stop at the specified time.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Oh no, can you post on my bot thread to reply to this review. Can you tell me if you were running Menaphites or Bandits please? Thanks.
  10. Danny Hogg
    Danny Hogg
    5/5,
    2nd review, got some defence lvls and upto 50hp and now the bot will run on its own no need to watch, works a dream really good xp/hour. Finishing up 99 now!
    1. Noah