Hexis Blackjacking PRO 1.0.18

Blackjack Jack Black in his whack back

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Blackjacking
    Instructions
    Start in Pollnivneach with a blackjack, your noted food (if you're not buying Wines from the bar), and about 10k cash. I recommend running it in fixed mode as the bot will determine camera angles and zoom levels according to the current activity.

I take no resposibility for this bot dying.

Features
    • Lures targets if they escape​
    • Un notes food at the merchant in the town​
    • Buys wines from the bar and world hops if theres none in stock​
    • Hops if another player has crashed us​
    • Automatically finds the best worlds to hop to and prioritises them​
    • Playersensed AFK simulations​
    • Supports all Thugs and Bandits​
    • Intelligent combat handling​
    ... and many many more​
    questerop and Savior like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Kiruzon
    Kiruzon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.18
    Works great but a little too great to run for a long time for me. Running it for short periods of times is a personal preference which is why I still give it 5 stars. Take your chances if you want to.
  2. aladintork
    aladintork
    3/5,
    Used to work well but now gets stuck after zooming on a thug
  3. iemand anders
    iemand anders
    4/5,
    Works fine , however , when it's going to get wines it runes 3 tiles out of the the building causing the bandit to follow you outside, the bot then starts dropping the emty jugs while being attacked and it just dies. IT should close the curtain before the bandit can come out then drop or only drop when it's at a safe spot (like the wine seller)
  4. bojack222
    bojack222
    4/5,
    Very good resource, however somewhat slow rates. Only tried for an hour and got 36370 xp/hr at 63 theiving. This is not so much a complaint as the bot works extremely well, it could just be better by being able to pickpocket (2x) per knock-out.

Tried out the Menaphites at 65 and kept getting less than 35k. Kept having an issue with un-aggroing them after hitting, and a few issues of the blackjack being taken off and then not re-equipping.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      I'm not sure what the problem is, but the bot is very capable of getting 3 pickpockets per knock-out. Sorry to hear it's slow
  5. john cardoso
    john cardoso
    5/5,
    update: only reason dying was such an issue is because of my really low combat stats... put on some rune armor & i can just leave the bot running endlessly
  6. mammfred
    mammfred
    3/5,
    this bot gets hit like 10times before he goes to the bar and buy some wine and dies.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      get a better account then
  7. Endlecy
    Endlecy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Hi, Could you fix for skillers with 10 hp it keep eating wine from store.
  8. kurwa12
    kurwa12
    5/5,
    best bot but on my 14 hp it keeps eating whitout doing anything else
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Train hp, bot doesn't work well under 15 :^)
  9. Shane9787
    Shane9787
    3/5,
    So confused,

I start the bot in Pollnivneach with a black jack, NPC Attack option is hidden and all the bot does is try to talk to the Bandits? It runs to curtain and then just tries to talk to the bandits - What am i doing wrong here?
  10. MRp1
    MRp1
    2/5,
    worked ok this morning, got me 52-59 then died, which is fine.

upon starting the script again, it couldnt find an npc even though we were next to one then charged me 4 times and didn't work.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Game update, just restart runemate and runescape..