Hexis Chop 'n' Burn 1.3.8

Burn Baby Burn!

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Chop 'n' Burn
    Chops Trees for their logs then burns them. LOTS of locations and HIGHLY customisable.

Configure the tree, the location, and the tile to start burning your logs from. Intelligently recovers from people trying to crash your burning lane.​

Recent Reviews

1. simonb
    simonb
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.8
    Solid 4 stars on the basis that we don't have a firemaking bot. I use this with maples at seers village, I have to manually fill up and bank before it will burn, but that's ok. I don't need the woodcutting part.
  2. Swai123
    Swai123
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    all works until bot goes to burning logs. out of 26 it burns maybe 10. Reason is the bot burns em too fast and just leaves on ground. hope I dont get ban for that unhuman actioning. but otherwise its working! I would give 5 stars easy if it would burn like normal person does while playing himself.
  3. dissresp4
    dissresp4
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    does absolutely nothing. cant even set tiles.
  4. ihatepcgames
    ihatepcgames
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.13
    For a free script its pretty damn good. I have gotten stuck a couple times due to running out of space to burn but for a free bot I really can't complain. No bans yet!
  5. lmao3cb
    lmao3cb
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.12
    worked flawless before so im giving a 4 but yeah the burning is shot, thanks for the script though
  6. dylano
    dylano
    5/5,
    beautiful client and works without blemishes
  7. Warsaki
    Warsaki
    5/5,
    Works fam!!!
  8. reefy
    reefy