Hexis Chop 'n' Burn 1.2.12

Burn Baby Burn!

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Chop 'n' Burn
    Chops Trees for their logs then burns them. LOTS of locations and HIGHLY customisable.

Configure the tree, the location, and the tile to start burning your logs from. Intelligently recovers from people trying to crash your burning lane.​

Recent Reviews

1. Warsaki
    Warsaki
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.12
    Works fam!!!
  2. reefy
    reefy
    5/5,
    works great
  3. David Pope
    David Pope
    5/5,
    works amazingly
  4. jimboooos
    jimboooos
    5/5,
    works like a charm
  5. kingdhatt
    kingdhatt
    4/5,
    i love this bot its amazing it saves me time as of lately when I have a full invo of logs its doesn't relocate to the coordinates I have it set at to light the logs and keeps clicking in one spot please fix this thank you!
  6. RenatiMusica
    RenatiMusica
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.10
    Well this bot does what it offers efficiently. Although I think they should optimize it by updating the skill progress reading because it only shows the first one taught and all the others show them with the level of the first one taught
  7. Blanz
    Blanz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.10
    Awesome script
  8. Wox
    Wox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.9
    Awesome work here mate,

I would like to request a new spot, north of the Ardy cape tele spot, south of the zoo. Theres some oak trees, and a nice long path to burn, while also being completely safe from npcs that can kill you. Would help bridge the gap before Teaks :)
  9. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Amazing script when it works, got me the required stats on my ironman accounts I'm botting and no bans as of yet.

Noticed a couple of times it'll try burn the logs too fast and they'll end up on the floor but apart from that works great.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback, the burning is a thing that I could tweak but I'm occupied elsewhere at the moment so it's not high priority. Good to hear you got stats + no bans :P
  10. nebnampach
    nebnampach
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    Works perfectly as intended. Got me to Lvl 65 woodcutting and firemaking in no-time at all.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Great to hear!