Demonstrate your power over the Corporeal Beast. Highly customisable, supports multiple play-styles.
Talk about this bot by joining the Hexis bots Discord server
Future updates planned:
- You must have Rune pouch or A LOT of Teleport to House tabs
- You must have an Ornate rejuvenation pool in your POH and a Jewelry box
- Highly recommend a Dragon warhammer, Arclight, and Bandos godsword, but these are not necessary
- Private instances
- Maybe other methods of dealing with the core
- Maybe other restoration methods e.g. ToA
- When configuring your loadouts, you must carry (or wear) ALL items you want to use during the entire fight.
- Your equipment loadouts are the loadouts that will be used during the main fight, after damage reduction. Your damage reduction loadout should only contain different armour equipped, do not change your weapons.
- With each of your loadouts (Dragon warhammer, Arclight, and Bandos godsword) you need to equip all the items you want to wear when dealing that special attack.
- Likewise, in the "Equipment settings" section you need to wear all the items you want to withdraw at the bank, as well as have them all in your inventory. For example, I would wear my Armadyl chestplate and chainskirt, my Zamorakian spear, and all my other combat items and hit "Refresh" on the equipment loadout button. DO NOT CHANGE ANY ITEMS BETWEEN SAVING THESE 2 LOADOUTS. I would then immediately hit "Refresh" on the inventory loadout button to capture all the items in your inventory loadout.
Hexis Corporeal Beast PRO 1.4.21
Unlock the beast within