Hexis Lava Dragons BETA 0.0.3

Too hot, hot damn

1. Noah
    Fights Lava Dragons in the Isle. Safespots, Banks, World-Hops to avoid PKers, and more.

Instructions:
    • Start at a common bank (Falador, Varrock, Lumbridge Castle, etc)
    • Bot uses Games necklace or Burning amulet to get to the Wilderness, one of these must be in your Inventory or Equipment loadout
    • Bot uses Ring of Wealth, Ring of Dueling, or Amulet of Glory to exit the Wilderness and go to the bank
    • The bot will select the best spell available, given the runes in your setup. It is your responsibility to make sure you have the right runes.
    • The bot supports the looting bag, just make sure you carry it in your Inventory setup. Warning: If the bot dies, your looting bag will be destroyed and the bot fail to bank.

Recent Reviews

1. szukalski
    szukalski
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    The bot teleports into wildy and then just stands still.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      thanks for the bug report buddy really helps me help you : )
  2. Kenz710
    Kenz710
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    Awesome start! So i had a problem with the auto hop world, it keeps telling me it failed to hop. It makes it way to and from bank, and kills drags fine.
  3. 8e8
    8e8
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    solid [4] seen as it's still in BETA! I'd only ask for quicker, smoother looting trident of the seas support as well as stamina and magic potions. Thx immensely!
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      It should support trident just fine? What do you mean by "smoother support" please
  4. ethandalley
    ethandalley
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Awsome with a little baby sitting, found it hard to get the bot to get to & from the lava isle. but tweeked my setup a little, and i also found that i had to do the load outs each trip, getting there..top job :)
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      What do you mean by doing the load outs each trip? You mean the bot wouldn’t withdraw your items?