Hexis Mining AIOFeatures:
And MUCH more...
- Flawless 4-ticking - Keeps your stamina up by mining the rock every 4-ticks, increasing your experience per hour!
- Supports all Juju Potion (If available) - Mine quicker with Juju potions.
- Captures Seren Spirits (If present) - For a chance at the elusive Hazelmere's Signet Ring, we capture all spirits. Extra drops are always nice too.
- Supports Powerdropping for enhanced experience - If you don't care about keeping ores, powermining allows you to train uninterrupted.
- Banks at the nearest bank to you - When your inventory and ore box is full, we'll automatically go to the nearest bank and free up some space. Supports bank presets or manual depositing.
- Tags Rockertunities - For the best experience per hour, you want to tag Rockertunities.
- Progressive Mode - Automatically walk to the next best spot to train without any user input.
- Ore boxes - Supports any ore box so you can spend more time training and less time banking.
Hexis Mining AIO 1.0.13
RuneMate's finest just got a whole lot finer.
One of the best free mining bots out there. However there is a little problem that explains my rating. For instance, when I decide to mine copper ore, it goes to Varrock's mine (which is a good choice) and when everything if full, the bot goes banking without any problem. The problem is when the bot goes back to mining to Varrock's mine, it teleports to Falador and travels by foot back to the mining spot. Sometimes it even fails to go back and stands where it is, so I have to pause it and fo back to the mine manually.
I don't know if it os possible for the bot to simply teleport to Varrock's magnetite? It would be a huge gain of time I think. By the way, I'm playing on RS3 if this can help you a bit ^^
Sean Tyler Smith
Has amazing potential. Most worthwhile ores are entirely broken and will keep attempting to click a space on the map, over and over and over. Banking needs much work. Recommend using mining guild and fally bank or artisan workshop bank for every ore possible. Would make things a lot easier.
Definitely one of the best scripts there but there's a few bugs related to banking in varrock west. Sometimes script would lodestone tele to lumbridge, or falador or just run all the way to barbarian village. I'll test out with another ore, encountered with iron ore.
I got to mithril ore and it would tele to varrock lodestone, then tele to fally lodestone and walk all the way from there to varrock mining. Also for luminite, when it walks back to the bank it just teleports to falador lodestone again and tries to walk back to the dwarven mine.