Hexis Mining AIO 1.0.13

RuneMate's finest just got a whole lot finer.

1. Makutu
    Hexis Mining AIO
    Features:
    • Flawless 4-ticking - Keeps your stamina up by mining the rock every 4-ticks, increasing your experience per hour!
    • Supports all Juju Potion (If available) - Mine quicker with Juju potions.
    • Captures Seren Spirits (If present) - For a chance at the elusive Hazelmere's Signet Ring, we capture all spirits. Extra drops are always nice too.
    • Supports Powerdropping for enhanced experience - If you don't care about keeping ores, powermining allows you to train uninterrupted.
    • Banks at the nearest bank to you - When your inventory and ore box is full, we'll automatically go to the nearest bank and free up some space. Supports bank presets or manual depositing.
    • Tags Rockertunities - For the best experience per hour, you want to tag Rockertunities.
    • Progressive Mode - Automatically walk to the next best spot to train without any user input.
    • Ore boxes - Supports any ore box so you can spend more time training and less time banking.
    And MUCH more...

Recent Reviews

1. elesdii
    elesdii
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    best mining bot ive found so far. the only issue im having right now is that once i mine a full inventory and rune ore box full the bot deposits everything but doesnt withdraw the rune ore box. any insight on this?
  2. Penner69
    Penner69
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    Mining and banking works, but after mining a full inventory it will randomly teleport and walk around. Would be nice if teleporting could be disabled on this bot.
    1. Makutu
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry, the walking is related to the runemate web walking system which I have no control over. Apologies.
  3. KnightOfTigers
    KnightOfTigers
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.12
    One of the best free mining bots out there. However there is a little problem that explains my rating. For instance, when I decide to mine copper ore, it goes to Varrock's mine (which is a good choice) and when everything if full, the bot goes banking without any problem. The problem is when the bot goes back to mining to Varrock's mine, it teleports to Falador and travels by foot back to the mining spot. Sometimes it even fails to go back and stands where it is, so I have to pause it and fo back to the mine manually.
    I don't know if it os possible for the bot to simply teleport to Varrock's magnetite? It would be a huge gain of time I think. By the way, I'm playing on RS3 if this can help you a bit ^^
    1. Makutu
      Author's Response
      Hey, I completely understand what's happening. This bot uses RuneMate's web to walk, so I have 0 control over the pathing unfortunately unless I hard-code every path. I'm glad it works for you, and that you're enjoying it. Apologies for the poor walking :(
  4. 123seeme321
    123seeme321
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    Best free mining bot i've ever tried !
  5. Noodlewomperdink
    Noodlewomperdink
    1/5,
    Mined in Varrok, filled inventory, teleported to falador to bank, instead ran straight back to varrok west bank, deposited in varrok west bank, teleported to burthorpe, and that's where I stopped it.
    1. Makutu
      Author's Response
  6. Sean Tyler Smith
    Sean Tyler Smith
    3/5,
    Has amazing potential. Most worthwhile ores are entirely broken and will keep attempting to click a space on the map, over and over and over. Banking needs much work. Recommend using mining guild and fally bank or artisan workshop bank for every ore possible. Would make things a lot easier.
  7. dpjsdm2
    dpjsdm2
    5/5,
    Perfect as of now. There were bugs before where it just won't go to the mining area.
  8. xinigan
    xinigan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    its good
  9. rijame
    rijame
    4/5,
    Definitely one of the best scripts there but there's a few bugs related to banking in varrock west. Sometimes script would lodestone tele to lumbridge, or falador or just run all the way to barbarian village. I'll test out with another ore, encountered with iron ore.

I got to mithril ore and it would tele to varrock lodestone, then tele to fally lodestone and walk all the way from there to varrock mining. Also for luminite, when it walks back to the bank it just teleports to falador lodestone again and tries to walk back to the dwarven mine.
  10. darkness dwells
    darkness dwells
    4/5,
    the whole runite ore could do with redoing ... like doing it at yanille or the same path of orichalcite at mining guild please sort it out