Hexis Pest Control PRO 1.1.6

For that Void in your life... and your gear

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Pest Control PRO

Completes Pest Control. Featured-packed. Highly customisable. All Landers, Dharoks, Quick-Prayers, and more!

Only carry your special attack weapon (if using one) and your potions. Carrying any other items may result in unexpected behavior.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    way too pricey for a bot thats not guarenteed to get you points every round
  2. Kaohaze
    Kaohaze
    4/5,
    ive used this to get all my void equipment with zero issues, there is always room for improvement and the only thing i could ask for in this bot is better targeting for the pests outside the walls that attack the knight in the middle. Great bot keep it up!
  3. Botguy
    Botguy
    3/5,
    Seemed to have hung up after gaining a range level, only ran for 15 mins. Stuck at phase "killing shifter", could use a refund of my $0.10. Will update review and use again once fixed
  4. bizzy
    bizzy
    3/5,
    this aint 0.10/h lost 1 dollar botting for 2-3h max ...
  5. Delta Squad
    Delta Squad
    1/5,
    After testing this bot extensively for 10 hours on multiple accounts, and every setting possible the bot simply doesnt work. It will Run about 3 games then stop for no apparent reason. The bot will sit at the lander and spin in circles for hours, or the bot will say it ran into a error and stop itself Out of 10 hours using the recommended settings i managed to get a measily 100 points.
  6. Bbaabb
    Bbaabb
    4/5,
    This script works well with melee but looks kind of suspicious when using ranged and magic since it walks into the npcs a lot. Knight protector was good so I stuck with that.
    Pest hunter looks suspicious. It never hits portals, sometimes it goes for splatters when everyone else is hitting portals. Overall if you're gonna use knight protector, the script was nice and I recommend it.
  7. justkiss
    justkiss
    3/5,
    You removed my review that was constructive? Nice.
    Bot is good at current state, could be much better with few changes.
    Again, this is constructive feedback, no reason to delete it.
    -make the bot to ignore splatters
    -add a mode where bot attacks mobs and switches to portal when the shield goes down
  8. Severable1
    Severable1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    runs ok if on pest hunter, but on portal settings it just runs to the portal and stands near it looks very suspicious
  9. DiiCE3
    DiiCE3
    5/5,
    Pretty good, got elite void from scratch in 2-3 days.
  10. lucvdamm
    lucvdamm
    5/5,
    this bot is absolutely amazing. I started it around sleeping time, woke up with almost the full set. I continued this for 2 days only at midnight (stop after 7 hours) and i managed to get the full sets. I would almost say that the bot is more human than I am my self haha. This bot is so good that I would almost consider training my strength here every night and spend the points on strength. Thank you so much for this bot sir!!