1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Slayer Assistant PRO 2.6.0

Assistant to the Regional Slayer

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hexis Slayer Assistant

This bot will reload and repair your cannon, flicks prayers, sips stat boosters, drinks antifire/antipoison, supports multiple targets, Bracelet of slaughter/Expeditious bracelet, and Special Attack weapons.

[​IMG]

Note: to setup the cannon position you must be standing on the south-west/bottom-left tile like in the image below.
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. FatJax
    FatJax
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.11
    It is honestly a 5/5. Simple configuration, yet effective execution. I've been using this for god knows how many hours.

Every task, I just enter the monster name, their superior variant and leave my PC. Once I return, my slayer task is complete and I am off to the next one. The prayer flicking is amazing, never wasting any prayer points, which is one of the most amazing features of the bot. The loot and alching list is easy to manage and even supports wildcard looting like "uncut *" to pickup any uncut variant.

The only thing I can think of in terms of features to be updated/added is to have it teleport out with runes for house (Air+earth+law / dust+law) for those of us who don't bring any teleport tablets. Absolute banger of a bot.

I will be using the AIO slayer bot in the future, once my house meet the requirements for traversal around the game.
  2. Big Slice
    Big Slice
    5/5,
    What an EXCELLENT resource! Few suggestions to make it even BETTER:
    1) Allow choosing what to use to restore prayer (e.g. prayer pots vs super restores vs nearby altar)

2) Add Prioritize feature for the order of monsters to kill in the nearby area (Bloodveld,Warped Jellies,etc) with the first monster listed to be killed 1st, second monster listed to be killed 2nd, etc)

3) Add reactive prayer flicking if the nearby monsters use different attack styles (prot. magic if 1st monster uses magic, then prot. range if 2nd monster to kill uses range, etc); even better if it prayer reacts to incoming attacks (while flicking if possible)

Otherwise what another BANGER resource by Swych!
  3. buzzin cousin
    buzzin cousin
    5/5,
    All around insane. Noticed today it was DODGING the marble gargoyles special attack?! You popped off with this one.
  4. Johnzoidberg83
    Johnzoidberg83
    4/5,
    Version: 2.5.8
    works good, I wish there was a way to have multiple superiors listed, I wish we didn't had to type every drop we want, splitting the settings in collapsable sections. Just a warning for fremnik slayer, probably don't list leaf bladeded weapons in the alch list, especially like the leaf bladed sword if you are still using it, i some how unequiped it and it was gone, so I had to buy a leafbladed spear
  5. mcdoodlethethird
    mcdoodlethethird
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.5
    This is legit one of the best bots i've ever used, I would recommend this a thousand times over. Great job.
  6. Freshly
    Freshly
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.4
    Great script, never fails! I was tempted to test it out for wilderness slayer at some stage. Would you consider adding a tele feature if skulled pkers came on screen? Either way, great work!
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      A very flimsy "maybe" for wilderness-related content

That would be super far into the future unless I get really bored with Konar and say fuck it, lol
  7. FrogLordSteve
    FrogLordSteve
    5/5,
    amazing bot, runelitty/200mall is dumb as fuck
  8. Jhinn
    Jhinn
    5/5,
    Absolutely the best use of my money in order to get this script to work, especially during my first boot up. The UI never messed up, and if it does, you can just restart - Hexis takes full responsibility, while other developers never do. He also happily refunds you if you ask kindly. No need to use with caution, as the script works so well.
  9. Moosetopher
    Moosetopher
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.4
    Works exactly as I need it to. Great bot.
  10. TriggyH
    TriggyH
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.3
    works beautifully just like the free version, definitely worth spending to use it. Demonic/sinister offering compatability would make this 100/5