Hexis Slayer Assistant 1.1.10

Assistant to the Regional Slayer

1. Noah
    [​IMG]

Hexis Slayer Assistant BETA

This bot will reload and repair your cannon, flicks prayers, sips stat boosters, drinks antifire/antipoison, supports multiple targets, Bracelet of slaughter/Expeditious bracelet, and Special Attack weapons.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. who be jagex
    who be jagex
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.9
    Usually a fan of Hexis bots but this is so unreliable. My character just spent the last 20 minutes clicking to click slayer tasks with "stick to your task" message constantly popping up. I even had the "Teleport out when slayer task is complete" checked and had 30 teletabs as per the instructions. Not to mention potting is bugged 75% where it just constantly drinks prayer pots and boosts etc. Going to be so disappointed if I get a ban because of this bot. Feels like barely any testing was done before being released.
  2. ArrancaRabo
    ArrancaRabo
    5/5,
    One of the most useful bots I've ever used! Works great, lots of useful features, reliable and even informative by telling you when the task was completed or if your character died!
  3. Rmato
    Rmato
    4/5,
    excellent bot but it drinks prayer pots when only like 10 pray points have drained. not every time but it does waste doses
  4. fnw
    fnw
    5/5,
    Works great except prayer potions - occasionally drinks a prayer despite only being like 2-5 points below max? Potentially something to do with using bonecrusher necklace too but unsure.

Great bot though
  5. dolphin
    dolphin
    5/5,
    Great bot, works exactly how it should. Would love to see single left-click cannon reloading, single left-click looting, and if possible, a way to focus on superior monsters as it just continues to attack the regular monster when one spawns even though the superior monster name was added first to the attack list. Regardless of these suggestions, 10/10 highly recommend.
  6. yahyanidawi
    yahyanidawi
    5/5,
    god i love this script. i would personally tip you very generously if you added aggression timer on it.
  7. xjohny91
    xjohny91
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    As of 12/30/2020 ,
    This script got me from lvl 1-50 slayer in a couple of days ,only thing you have to do, is get the slayer tasks yourself.
    Loot system,cannon too !
  8. zylice
    zylice
    4/5,
    Works pretty well but the looting is messed up. when safespotting, the bot will loot, move back to safe location, loot, move back to safe location, loot, etc. Is there anyway to make sure it finishes looting before moving back to the safe location?
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Sure, ill put that in the next update
  9. covid coma
    covid coma
    5/5,
    Update: If you type in the creatures name without first letter capitalised it will not attack them, but it will let you start bot. which is perfect for what i am doing. I also figured out how to add alchs: make sure to capitalize the first letter of what you are alching and you will be getting consistently 50k+ range exp per hour and 60k mage exp per hour i absolutely love this bot thank you!!!
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Here's a tip: every time you see a box where the bot author wants you to type something in, ALWAYS assume it's case sensitive! :D Glad you figured it out and it's working :)
  10. covid coma
    covid coma
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    was looking for a bot to use cannon with, not using slayer. this is a perfect bot to use cannon afk with at ogres 5/5
    1. Noah