1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Slayer Assistant Lite 2.5.8

Assistant to the Regional Slayer

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hexis Slayer Assistant

This bot will reload and repair your cannon, flicks prayers, sips stat boosters, drinks antifire/antipoison, supports multiple targets, Bracelet of slaughter/Expeditious bracelet, and Special Attack weapons.

[​IMG]

Note: to setup the cannon position you must be standing on the south-west/bottom-left tile like in the image below.
    [​IMG]
    goblinneck and Rossco666 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. CantQuitCigs
    CantQuitCigs
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.10
    Amazing bot never had an issue so far, and I am just curious I was doing wilderness slayer task, and I attempted to teleport away when a pker showed but it almost seemed like this script teled for me, out of curiosity I didn't see support for teleport away from pker, but does this script support this it would be overpowered.
  2. oldplay
    oldplay
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.8
    Hexis with an absolute chad of a bot, I used this so much before the fully automated slayer bots were getting released here but this will always have a soft spot in my heart. Still use it to this day for levelling up alt accounts. Not so secret tip, can even use this for NMZ :) however it won't reenter the dream after 6 hour log so bare that in mind <3 The Don Aka Rank #1 Hexis Slayer Assistant
  3. Poolord
    Poolord
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.6
    Great bot! But of late it won't pause after a task finishes, so then you go to your next assignment and it doesn't seem to recognise it so you have to re-start the bot every time
  4. domdeluise35
    domdeluise35
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.6
    This has to be the best free bot on this site, it's incredible. Helped so much with the lame grind that is slayer... 6 stars if possible
  5. FrostyGhost
    FrostyGhost
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.5
    Took me awhile to figure out you need to add bones to the loot list, or it won't bury them lol. It's an amazing bot considering it's free. Good work
  6. OSRS4Basic
    OSRS4Basic
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.2
    This is a crazy free bot!
    takes a little to get your head around all the settings, but its free you cant fuss!

this bot got me 99 attack str and def, yes its not made for this but it was just too perfect
  7. Gipfelbanane
    Gipfelbanane
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.2
    This is the best Script i used, ever. You can use It for NMZ AS Well and stay forever with a full Inventory of Overlords cause of the prayer flick. 0 Mistakes, flawless. I only use the paid Version. This Bot needs more Support.
  8. Dogdog109
    Dogdog109
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    One amazing use this bot has is to cannon/alch on a pure. At hill giants i'm getting 72k magic exp, and 65k range exp per hour without HP. Simply set always stand on same time on a safespot, set the item you're alching to alch, and make sure you set only attack NPCs within 1 tile and it will seamlessly gain range and mage without hp.
  9. GetClappd
    GetClappd
    5/5,
    5/5. Any way we could add the ability to auto-use combat pots
  10. JKunch
    JKunch
    5/5,
    Love this, such a beast script use it constantly