Hexis Tithe Farm Lite 1.0.11

No added preservatives

1. Noah
    This version is locked to Golovanova seeds (Level 34). Upgrade to the PRO version to unlock all seeds!
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Tithe Farm Lite

Sails through Tithe Farm. Customisable 16 or 20 lanes, world hopping, and more!

Requirements
    • Seed dibber, Spade, Energy restores (if using them), and AT LEAST 10 WATERING CANS or Gricollers' in the bank or inventory.​
    • A positive mental attitude​
    • Must report bugs on the bot thread or Discord server to avoid being kappa'd.​

Features

• Choose from a 16x5 or 20x5 plant pattern designed to aid those will slow internet or pcs.​
    • Supports all seeds​
    • Supports world hopping to prevent crashing (will ping every world + pick from the lowest ones to hop to)​
    • Supports Gricoller's and Watering cans​
    • Will bank for resources when you're out​
    • Basic crash support. The bot will hop if someone has planted in our patches or if theres more than X players in the farm (only if the setting is enabled in the UI).​

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. kaliados
    kaliados
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    Great bot, very precise. Anything over >~100ms it seems better to just do the 16, and not the 20.

Only concern I've noticed is the refilling of Watering cans is kind of un-natural. As the refilling action is only needed once, but it will re-select each empty watering cans "manually" as if it doesn't automatically. Just having it idle until the refilling animation is done + no more empty watering cans.
  2. rookief
    rookief
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    Works decently well, got my full farmer's outfit
    One problem I see is that it misses the first patch often, be it planting seed or harvesting. Sometimes it doesn't plant the seed, leaving 1 seed left at the end of the run. I did observe once when it didn't harvest the fully grown plant and it rotted away.
  3. Lighthearted
    Lighthearted
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    A pretty decent lite version of a bot, that is avaliable for free for all users!

There were some issues with hang ups specifically with being unable to find minimap coordinates "unsupported: Coordinate.Minimap(11300, 7965, 0)" and spamming the minimap every so often in order to run back to the beginning but otherwise worked really smoothly!
  4. altim
    altim
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    dope
    1. Noah