Hexis ZMI BETA 0.0.10

When times get tough... write bad tag lines

1. Noah
    Hexis ZMI

Crafts runes at the Ourania Altar. Uses Lunars, Staminas, and customisable pay-rune.

Uses NPC Contact to repair pouches. Supports Deposit-All if you have configured bank fillers.

This bot will eat! If you have any common food in your bank and your health is low the bot will eat this and deposit it back in the bank (if there's anything left). If your health is low and you don't have any food the bot will terminate so you don't die.

Recommended setup:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. knotsie
    knotsie
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.10
    Seeing it improve with every update.
    It sometimes still gets hardstuck on the path from tele spot to altar, usually it fixes itself, but sometimes it doesnt. Hard stuck/ soft stuck are very rare however and I think it occurs when the bot turns its camera right as it would click towards the ladder. Ive seen it go around the fenced area once in the past 12 hours of using it, maybe add a failsafe to it so that if it goes out of bounds in that direction, it just teleports back to ourania. Its been running well though, and the issues are pretty rare. Still have to babysit it to be safe. I have no doubt this bot will be a flawless premium script in no time, and i'm hoping you will develop one for zeah rc aswell. great job so far.
    Also running it on fixed mode + zooming all the way out when you start it seems to make it a very rare occurance for the bot to get stuck on the way from the tele spot to the ladder.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      In version 0.0.11 (next update) the pathing SHOULD be fixed. I've had lots of success with it since the changes. There's a failsafe in place for odd-walking, but with the walking fixes in the next update that should become more prevalent. I implore you to stick it out until the next version and give it another go, like you said it's so close and I'm confident you'll enjoy it when it updates (should be pretty soon). Fixed mode and zoomed all the way out is how I recommend all bots be ran too, and it's what I use when I write them.
  2. lavaman4
    lavaman4
    4/5,
    Almost flawless bot. I'm having an issue where the bot is getting stuck between the rune alter and teleporting out. The bot seems to get confused on what to do. It will complete the first set of rune essences, but when it comes to emptying the bag. Most of the time it will get stuck on what to do next. either teleporting or use rune essences and eventually log out.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      I'm going to assume you're using a large and giant pouch, or at least have a giant pouch somewhere in your inventory? If so it's a known bug and I'm currently getting to 75 RC so I can fix it :)
  3. kzo157529
    kzo157529
    3/5,
    Dude.. this bot is so close to being flawless. It just keeps getting stuck on the path between the teleport location and prayer altar.. I'm going to stop using it until the next update and advise everyone do the same.
  4. Tigger Biggles
    Tigger Biggles
    4/5,
    Ok, so I must say this bot is almost flawless. Great job. I've ran it for a few hours and haven't noticed any issues.

Couple of suggestions;

-Can we get the bot to prioritize lower dose potions over full (4) dose stamina's?

-There is a slight delay from climbing down the ladder to clicking on the bank, followed by another delay from exiting the bank to continuing the path towards the altar. Is there any chance these could be sped up by just a few milliseconds?

Thanks
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      I can certainly do the potion stuff. Other stuff I can look into but make no promises, I'll play around with a few things. Thanks for the review! :)
  5. Admiralhora
    Admiralhora
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.9
    The bot is very close to being perfect. Several issues do effect the bot as stated with other posts below. Currently using the bot about an hour a day without and bans.
  6. drownedpool
    drownedpool
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.8
    Few issues, firstly, bot will seemingly randomly stop and close down. Has happened to me mid-run and mid-craft. The bot will also be running to the altar, and then run back a full screen, then towards the altar again. If you're unlucky, this could happen up to eight times before it reaches the altar. Bot also sometimes clicks on the hill to the east of the ZMI ladder, outside of the fence, so that it runs all the way around the hill and then finally back to the ladder. It has a lot of trouble following people to the altar, I think because there is so many people running all at once. Lastly, it will sometimes get stuck at the altar, hovering over the "fill pouch" option. Other than that, great bot, I have no doubt you'll nail it eventually. You can run it for a long time if you're happy to baby sit, it can run for 1 minute no problems or about 15-20 minutes if you're lucky.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks for all the pointers. The randomly shutting down is fixed now. As for the other things I'll put some measure in place. Walking to the ladder shouldn't be behaving like that as I've already got a check to verify if the step we've made is outside the path. I haven't ever seen it walk back to the bank or mess up when walking to the altar, but maybe I'll do a similar check there too.
  7. duckduk
    duckduk
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    Has trouble walking to the altar.. takes like 10 steps forward and runs back to the bank. Thats all it does.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Please leave a bug report on the thread, include any images that show where the bot is clicking when it's running back to the bank, as well as your bot settings. I've ran this for a few hours today and I did not notice this once.
  8. jonkieftw
    jonkieftw
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    thx mate :)
  9. Jeffrey Eliot
    Jeffrey Eliot
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    The pouch was fixed at the altar and this is perfect. The next bug comes when a pouch degrades. The bots first instinct is to withdraw rune essence then try to withdraw the runes to summon the NPC contact. But since the inventory is full, it just keeps trying to withdraw the air rune. Basically flawless. Not sure if you want me to say this here or in a discord. Let me know.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Ah, good spot, I never came across this but I'll have it fixed in the next update!
  10. Jeffrey Eliot
    Jeffrey Eliot
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    Basically perfect. Only problem is it doesn't fully empty out the pouches. Basically once it empties enough so I have a full inventory, it then crafts everything and instead of trying to empty them again (such as my large pouch) it just teleports out. If it's possible to fix this it would be amazing and I would gladly pay for that version.

Also the only thing botty about it is that when it first teleports back to the start, it always runs south up to one spot, then across the bridge. This could get detected as it is a random unneeded movement.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hey, well you're in luck. There are changes in the queue (awaiting Executive approval) that fix this pouch stuff. As for the walking I can take a look at that and tighten it up a little bit, I've noticed it happen too but maybe only 1 in 5 times or so.