Hexis ZMI 2.1.8

Runecrafting made easy...

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis ZMI

Crafts runes at the Ourania Altar. Uses Lunars, Staminas, and customisable pay-rune.

Uses NPC Contact to repair pouches. Supports Deposit-All if you have configured bank fillers.

This bot will eat! If you have any common food in your bank and your health is low the bot will eat this and deposit it back in the bank (if there's anything left). If your health is low and you don't have any food the bot will terminate so you don't die.

Recommended setup
    [​IMG]
    Carry Astral and Law runes as well as your Pay Rune in your Rune Pouch

[​IMG]
    Carry any pouches you want to use as well as your Rune Pouch

[​IMG]
    Carry a Dust battlestaff and any weight reducing gear​

Recent Reviews

1. RelentlessChaos
    RelentlessChaos
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.3-beta
    Finally got a ban for using this. I only ran it for like 30-50 minutes at a time once a day. so just be careful. Maybe use it even less only 30 minutes once every few days if you're trying to avoid a ban.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Do you have any comments about the bot itself? Bans are always a risk regardless, kind of hoping to get some feedback on how the bot performs and such. Sorry to hear it.
  2. drownedpool
    drownedpool
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Still a few issues. Often gets stuck at the altar after emptying the first pouch, repeatedly clicking "fill pouch". Still clicks back and forth around the corner a lot (could be 6 or 7 times). Follow is not really working still. When damaged, it will eat only one food, it would be better to heal to full health. This would also better because at a certain hp it seems to teleport mid-run to the altar for safety. Daeyalt essence option just makes the bot withdraw and deposit daeyalt essence repeatedly.
  3. Johnerax
    Johnerax
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    every time Ive ran the script it always trys to run back after clicking around the corner towards the altar, just ends up running backwards and forward so i just do that click myself n the program does the rest pretty good, could be faster but still, I appreciate your work all the same :D
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Are you running in resizable mode? That might cause issues. I run it in fixed mode and don’t use the “follow a player” option and it works for me nicely.
  4. Vozo
    Vozo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Any1 got banned using just this on an account? Considering using this for 1h/day on my main since i found out just how much i hate rc and i need to get it to 65~
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Run it sensibly and it will be fine.
  5. boots123
    boots123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Updated : used for about 6 hours over two days, its damn good after a few settings, it certainly hates fixed screen.
    giant pouch usage : 34k xp an hour, it getsa bit buggy when banking but other than that its amazing
  6. knotsie
    knotsie
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.11
    Been using the bot again for the past couple days and it's been working pretty flawlessly. Tried firing it up today, and it gets stuck after doing one trip to the altar, crafting runes, banking and after it fills the pouches/withdraws essense it just sits there with the bank open, not doing anything. Not sure what's causing this but other than that it's been working flawlessly and I would've given it 5 stars.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Can't say it's my fault I'm afraid, it's not been updated so nothing could have changed. Signs point to client inconsistency but no one can be sure. Rest assured there's a lot of bugs fixed in the next update so keep your eyes peeled for that, should be out (I hope...) in the next few days.
  7. pbres24
    pbres24
    4/5,
    This worked well. Does it have to use Lunar teleport? Or can there be an option to walk back?
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hi, it requires Lunars for NPC contact to repair pouches too, so Lunars is a requirement yes
  8. Crius93
    Crius93
    4/5,
    This bot works great for the most part, however there are a couple of problems I am noticing.
    The main one is that after teleporting, the bot will sometimes click other spells in the spellbook and this leads to teleporting to random locations and leaving the bot stuck. If this was fixed I would rate 5 stars, however due to this I have to babysit a bit and this happens every 30 mins or so.
    Otherwise great bot, thanks!
  9. vakidisx
    vakidisx
    5/5,
    Looking pretty great with the pathing update.

Looks like the bot does trade people sometimes instead of following them occasionally, and then there is a delay between climbing down the ladder and banking / after banking to running to the altar.

Other than that on point great work
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      The bot is now designed to trade instead of follow, this prevents the player getting stuck on the corner when running. I've tried to tighten up the delay when banking but I think that's as good as it's going to get unless I can pull something out of the bag.
  10. VinnyB22
    VinnyB22
    4/5,
    Really good potential. For me it works good the only thing is that it seems having a lot of difficulty following someone. It clicks forward on the minimap after banking and then it runs back a couple of times to the bank. Other than that I found no other issues. I have the same setup as on the quick setup guide except I don't have large and extra large pouches as my runecrafting is pretty low.