Infinite Combat 1.4

Murder for fun and profit!

1. Infinite Monkeys
    Fights NPCs, safespots, loots and alchs. Can fight sand and rock crabs.

Combat
    Type in the name of the NPC you want to fight.

Looting
    Type the exact name of an item in the text box, then click + to add it to the loot list or - to remove it. The +> button will also add it to the alch list.

Alching
    Make sure you have the runes/items to cast high alchemy plenty of times (without weapon switching - the alchemy spell must be castable in your combat gear). Items can be added to the alchemy list in the same way as the loot list, and with the +> button as explained in Looting.

Safespotting
    Click the checkbox to enable safespotting, and click the button to set a safespot. Only enemies within your attack range will be targeted. Options:

Strict - Runs back to the safespot as soon as you leave it, rather than when your target is nearby. Recommended against tough opponents as the default behaviour can get you hit occasionally in some areas.

Auto blacklist - Automatically blacklists locations that consistently force the bot to leave the safespot, so that enemies in these locations are not targeted. This is very useful in some areas and extremely inefficient in others. It may also be slightly buggy.
    The blacklist can be reset by setting your safespot again. Note - do not move your character without pausing the bot in this mode.

Food and potions
    Eats anything with the 'Eat' option in your inventory to heal, from top to bottom, then stops when low on health. Will drink (super) antipoison if you're poisoned and have one in your inventory.

Recent Reviews

1. ity95
    ity95
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4
    great script! would give 5 stars but i think you really need to work on the looting mechanics. continuously stops mid fight to run somewhere else and loot, and will prioritize look over killing/finishing a fight faaaaar too oftne. does this allll the time and really slows the bot down. Other than this, great bot!
  2. iliketurtles
    iliketurtles
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Reliable and shows a lot of potential! I have one suggestion though; I'm not entirely sure how Jagex detects bots, but you could make it seem more human like if the bot did not immediately loot and subsequently bury everything immediately after the kill. I appreciate the hard work and thanks for the good working free bot!
  3. Dwadered
    Dwadered
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Sometimes gets stuck on high alch, but if you babysit it should work great.
  4. ColeFresh
    ColeFresh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I make a majority of my money through this bot. Although it occasionally does crash/close, the looting function works perfectly. Case sensitive so be careful.
    1. Infinite Monkeys
      Author's Response
      Glad it's working for you. I recently released an update that aimed to fix the crashes, and none have happened since afaik.