1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kush Quester 3.4.1

18 Quests with GrandExchange support!

1. Remco1337
    Does various quests and with GrandExchange!

Setup:

[​IMG]

You can dubbel-click on the available quests list so it moves to selected quests list, and select the transportation method (walking, teletabs ect), if you are switching between p2p and f2p zones, teletabs are recommended.

For the best experience you should start at the Grand Exchange.

ALSO MAKE SURE TO HAVE AN EMPTY GRANDEXCHANGE WHEN STARTING THIS BOT

Currently supports:
    • Grand Exchange
    • Teleports (Teletabs/spellbook)
      • Teleports hasn't been tested alot please let me know if you find an issue.
    • Deathwalking
    • Supported Quests:

• Romeo & Juliet
        Gertrude's Cat
        Daddy's Home
        Sheep Shearer
        Cook's Assistant
        Prince Ali Rescue
        The Restless Ghost
        Rune Mysteries
        X Marks The Spot
        The Corsair Curse
        Imp Catcher
        Ernest the Chicken
        Witch's Potion
        Pirate's Treasure
        Doric's Quest
        Goblin Diplomacy
        The Knight's Sword
        Vampyre Slayer
        Witch's House
        Druidic Ritual
        Sea Slug
        Monk's Friend
    • Progress
      • [​IMG]
    • Gains
      • [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Tapperz
    Tapperz
    1/5,
    Version: 3.4.1
    left running over night, didnt complete 1 quest and charged me 4 hours before logging
  2. MarkEve
    MarkEve
    1/5,
    I really want my 0.50 back. Started it, got stuck in 1 min, Worst ever . - Rep
  3. aywalol1
    aywalol1
    1/5,
    Gets stuck at g.e buying items, gets stuck mid quests opening doors etc. doesnt use stamina's or tele tabs or anything u pick. horrible.
  4. winniedepoeh
    winniedepoeh
    1/5,
    doesnt work
  5. dkdonce
    dkdonce
    2/5,
    Never used any tele tabs, never used stamina, got stuck in earnest the chicken quest by clicking to go through the door multiple times, probably would be banned already if I left acc unwatched
  6. Stubrew
    Stubrew
    1/5,
    Waste of .25, please give me a refund, the bot got stuck trying to buy a yew shortbow in f2p, with only f2p quests selected as well as the magic combat option selected, no matter what i did it kept trying to buy a yew shortbow.
  7. plateddesigns
    plateddesigns
    2/5,
    Stuck buying broads, stuck at gertrudes cat, stuck black knights fortress, GUI didn't load first time so was charged $0.25 extra. Doesn't use staminas. This bot has potential but right now its worth about 0.05/hour.
  8. robin921299
    robin921299
    4/5,
    Seems to be working as expected, im babysitting it so willl update, I 2nd the previous though, select magic as combat and it banks the runes. it also doesn't use energy pots
  9. Teddy5246
    Teddy5246
    2/5,
    Worked great for some of the quest i did however it was stuck to many times and quest that typically take 5-15minutes took significantly longer due to this
    I would advise against these quest until it is fixed.
    Buying items from the ge and ingame use for questing you MUST choose clan chat/etc.. or your player will be spouting off random numbers and easily show it is being botted.
    The script ran fine for about 50-70% of the time but the mess ups cause you to be charged extra for task that should have been finished or alert others your a bot with ease if they are nearby. Stay at the pc while its running to make sure you dont fall into one of these traps.
    Daddys home
    *Doesn't collect waxwood planks

Druidic ritual
    *Gets stuck at gate with skeletons which ends up killing you if low level and loss of items if not caught early

Prince Ali Rescue
    *Gets stuck making the key

Ernest the chicken-
    *Gets stuck on 3rd floor when tasked to get fish food
    *Gets stuck searching book case in western room
    *repeatedly opens and goes through door 1 in basement. repeats bot like movement non stop.
    *quest is to bugged to try and let bot finish it
  10. cotovios
    cotovios
    1/5,
    Id like my 0.25 refund, buys the items and then just scrolls the inventory over and over without doing anything, what the hell is wrong with this bot