Law's Air Orb BETA 0.0.9

Get Magic xp with some profit

1. Yalian26
    This bot is in Beta phase, dont have any anti-ban or hp check, i'll add it the most fastly possible

Start in Edgeville with the necessary items in the bank:
    Glorys any charge
    Any air staff
    Cosmic runes
    Unpowered orb
    Monkfish

Recent Reviews

1. yofisen123
    yofisen123
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.9
    As of 24.03.18 this doesn't work at all. It's extremely slow. Using stamina potions is very bugged. Just withdraws endlessly. Gets stuck at gates. It will not work and most likely get you banned.
  2. rofin1
    rofin1
    1/5,
    very bad engineer stops everywhere does nothing
    1. Yalian26
      Author's Response
      Currently I can not properly develop the bot for lack of an account for it, as soon as I have it, I will fix the errors as quickly as possible, I feel the inconvenience. x2
  3. Hillary Rodney
    Hillary Rodney
    3/5,
    Hi, I think this is a very useful bot, but it doesn't charge the air orbs for me. It works great all the way up until the obelisk. It gets there, stands there for a second, and there teleports back to edgeville w/ the glory. If there is anyway i can help you figure out what is wrong w/ this bot please let me know.
    1. Yalian26
      Author's Response
      Currently I can not properly develop the bot for lack of an account for it, as soon as I have it, I will fix the errors as quickly as possible, I feel the inconvenience.
  4. elwebo1
    elwebo1
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    Nice
  5. zacharywuc
    zacharywuc
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    once you go down the trapdoor, the bot cant seem to find its way to the obelisk until you enter the gate to the chaos druids :/
    1. Yalian26
      Author's Response
      i'm actually searching the problem with that, cuz the way is correctly setup
  6. Nisar
    Nisar
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.4
    Absolutely amazing bot after the update! However,the only problem that i am still encountering is that the bot always clicks the orb spell and the obelisk 3x.
    Thanks
    1. Yalian26
      Author's Response
      Thanks i'll check that
  7. ziplock1738
    ziplock1738
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Great bot, runs efficiently most of the time. Only rough patch I have been encountering with it is it sometimes will not open the trapdoor to the dungeon. If that problem didn't occur it would be 5 stars.
    1. Yalian26
      Author's Response
      i'll see that right now, thanks for the feedback