LiteFisher 1.7.1

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    LiteFisher
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

Breaking System
    PlayerSense is used to generate a fully autonomous system of play time and breaks. Each player will break differently, some will have longer player times with micro breaks followed by longer breaks, some will have short play times and short breaks.

Player Detection
    Two types of player detection exist inside this bot. One exists in the anti-ban and will hover random players infrequently. The other type will log the bot out if it detects a single player. This is good for wilderness fishing, to avoid players in general, or on dead man mode.

Check Fishing Spots
    Check fishing spots will mouse over a random fishing spot as a player would do when looking for the correct type of fishing spot.

Use Camera
    Unchecking this box will disable the camera usage in most cases.

Key Interactions
    This enables the bot to use keyboard shortcuts when interacting with NPCs.

AFK Mode
    AFK mode uses PlayerSense generated values to create a random time that the bot will disable for. After that time is up the bot will perform all necessary actions to get fishing again and then will generate another time to "afk" for.

Wait to Fish
    With a PlayerSense generated value the bot will wait before attempting to respond to any events, including fishing spot changes. This could help simulate different play styles and is re-enforced by PlayerSense thus creating more diversity between various botters.

Banking
    Banking has various methods of depositing items. These are chosen by PlayerSense to help build diversity between botters. These include depositing all items and withdrawing the fishing tool, depositing just the fish, which of the fish it clicks to deposit, and various speeds at which it does all of the aforementioned tasks.

Anti-Ban
    The Anti-Ban feature has numerous tasks it can preform all of which are chosen via PlayerSense to create diversity between botters. Some players will have the bot check their fishing experience, some will just open the skills tab, some will hover various skills above a generated level, and much more. This feature is easily disabled.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Reviews

1. r34
    r34
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.1
    18 hrs fishing lobsters 64-72 fishing
  2. DonMP
    DonMP
    5/5,
    I honestly love this bot ... what can i say ... it runs flawless. Used it for 10 hours with breaks and everything for countless times :)
    I think about donating to you :D
  3. pkjadz
    pkjadz
    5/5,
    Reallllly good man, so far not ran into any problems, however i've mostly been fishing lobbies at catherby, but does it flawlessly.. (best i've used).. was thinking if you could add a log of what actions it does, for example, when its taken breaks, and for how long, just to see if its consistent (only reason i ask is, when i first started using the bot, it went for a break normally within the first hour nearly 2 hours, and it only went for like 4 or 5 mins, now its doing it every 2-3 hours for 10 mins, was just curious why). but really good at acting human :) hat off to ya matey
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      most likely your playersense profile changed. The bot generates "high" and "low" times per playersense profile , so everyone has a different one. If you change accounts or even the profile name you give your account on runemate it will change these numbers.

I was thinking about adding a slider to reduce or multiple your break time.

I have a really heavy university semester so i wont be able to add a log anytime soon. But a log is on my list of to-dos.

Thanks for your review!
  4. BunnyXhunt
    BunnyXhunt
    5/5,
    Wow what a nice bot. Really really nice. I guess one of the best bots here (or the best). Is it possibe to make a woodcutting bot with the same anti ban features? Like afk?
  5. Zroltar
    Zroltar
    5/5,
    The bot itself is already a gem. There are still a little bugs with the banking/pay-fare but that's just small stuff
  6. ds789222
    ds789222
    5/5,
    Amazing bot. Should have more fishing options like zeah and sacred eel. Besides that 10/10
  7. slothballs
    slothballs
    5/5,
    Amazing, keep up the great work!

One thing I've noticed power fly fishing is that it seems to get stuck when dropping fish. It drops most of inventory then just sits idle. Could just be on my end , either way im super happy! Thanks!
  8. Alex3515
    Alex3515
    5/5,
    Please add in support for dragon harpoon! Xd
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      there already is! its under fish type
  9. Theonlyzezima
    Theonlyzezima
    5/5,
    Can trust this for hours on end since it takes breaks. Great bot does its job really well
  10. bigminty
    bigminty
    5/5,
    Works Flawlessly, This is a fantastic bot. Just remember if your leaving it to run for hours and hours on end, use the break manager, Afk mode and anti-ban. This does slow down the fishing but Jagex are not stupid. Used in this config it can run indefinitely. Best fishing bot I've seen 5-Star