LiteFisher 1.6

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    LiteFisher
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

Breaking System
    PlayerSense is used to generate a fully autonomous system of play time and breaks. Each player will break differently, some will have longer player times with micro breaks followed by longer breaks, some will have short play times and short breaks.

Player Detection
    Two types of player detection exist inside this bot. One exists in the anti-ban and will hover random players infrequently. The other type will log the bot out if it detects a single player. This is good for wilderness fishing, to avoid players in general, or on dead man mode.

Wait to Fish
    With a PlayerSense generated value the bot will wait before attempting to respond to any events, including fishing spot changes. This could help simulate different play styles and is re-enforced by PlayerSense thus creating more diversity between various botters.

Banking
    Banking has various methods of depositing items. These are chosen by PlayerSense to help build diversity between botters. These include depositing all items and withdrawing the fishing tool, depositing just the fish, which of the fish it clicks to deposit, and various speeds at which it does all of the aforementioned tasks.

Anti-Ban
    The Anti-Ban feature has numerous tasks it can preform all of which are chosen via PlayerSense to create diversity between botters. Some players will have the bot check their fishing experience, some will just open the skills tab, some will hover various skills above a generated level, and much more. This feature is easily disabled.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Updates

1. LiteFisher v1.6 Released!
  2. LiteFisher v1.5.9 Released!
  3. LiteFisher v1.5.8 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. GGustas
    GGustas
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5.9
    Just randomly froze and didnt move.
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Where? Can you send me your log file of that use?
  2. Dolo mental
    Dolo mental
    5/5,
    keep the amazing work up my friend you are a fuckin life saver

Make one for farming as well please
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Is there anything you'd like to see improved?

I'll be doing a lot of work to this bot in the next week (my summerester is over).
  3. poopy
    poopy
    2/5,
    It does not work for karamja I often get stuck trying to bank (it has trouble depositing the fish and often misclicks or will stand there for a long time, repeating patterns), trying to pay fare (same), getting off the deck of the ship (same issue with the misclicks/the long wait time to retry), and even clicking on the fishing spots after walking.... dropping fish is slow but that's not an issue as much as the rest although using shift click to drop would help it. I have to watch it and intervene because it will get stuck at the deposit box most times.
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Can you PM me? I'll be fixing a lot of the takes on this bot soon. I'd like a detailed list of things you'd like to see improved. Thank you!
  4. dexz31
    dexz31
    3/5,
    Not able to set it up properly to fish lobsters
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      what is it doing wrong?
  5. king ky 06
    king ky 06
    4/5,
    good but sometimes runs around the bank in and out
  6. JDM TSX
    JDM TSX
    4/5,
    Runs awesome in Catherby, add more options and solid script!
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Which additional options would you want to see first?
  7. endoe
    endoe
    5/5,
    The only thing I would HIGHLY recommend is to use shift click for dropping. it will speed things up a lot
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Will be adding this soon!
  8. wildlifeprojector
    wildlifeprojector
    2/5,
    Karamja support is nice, however the user cannot define parameters for dropping tuna which affects overall profit margin and the bot often gets stuck on port sarim docks or in the ditch by the bait shop.
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      to drop tuna you set it to Swordfish. Any chance you can give me the log file and the time when it got stuck in the ditch?
  9. Turok255
    Turok255
    5/5,
    Haven't had a problem yet. *knocks on wood* ;)
  10. Rone
    Rone
    4/5,
    Works great for lobs in Catherby but wont fish sharks fix and 5/5
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Where were you trying to fish and what does it exactly do?