LiteFisher 1.5.3

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Reviews

1. aarts
    aarts
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    good working bot hope to see it working whit dragon harpoon

tanks for the bot
  2. aalexx
    aalexx
    4/5,
    start it in the right spot, and it works great! only adjustment i would make is to allow another option to catch both tuna and swordfish, it would make getting exp much quicker as im not wasting time dropping fish. for now im doing lobster because im getting more exp p/h
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Just set it to tuna and it will bank both :)
  3. jeglo
    jeglo
    5/5,
    Highly recommendable
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review.

Can I ask what areas you fish and what you fish for? I'm looking to make improvements and will prioritize areas people use.

In an upcoming version I made some changes to interactions so hopefully boarding boats works better
  4. jonboy470
    jonboy470
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    i was using this script and although it is free i have to say its not that great.I left the bot running all night and it caught 138 lobsters . So i watched it and it gts a full invintory of lobsand goes to the customs officer ans stands for like 30minswalking back and fourth. then it goes to bank and stands another 30 mins after it banks. also doesnt want to click the fishing spot half the time if this could be fixed i would rate 5 stars but thatnks for the script anyways i know it takes time to make :)
  5. Billkosby
    Billkosby
    4/5,
    Works great, Start it in the correct location runs fine.
  6. creammuffingamevlogs
    creammuffingamevlogs
    1/5,
    careful guys when botting with this cause it says anti ban but it got one of my accounts banned for fishing
  7. mdcj12
    mdcj12
    4/5,
    it works fine when fishing with a normal harpoon. However when you try to use either the barehand fishing method or a barb tail harpoon, it stops half way to the fishing location, then runs back to the bank to withdraw a harpoon. if there is no harpoon in the bank it cycles running half way and back. Not supporting the barbarian fishing method makes me think i should look at the other bots for a prime hours.
  8. thersbotmaster
    thersbotmaster
    3/5,
    very good just super slow banking is there anyways of fixing that issue?
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Should now be fixed. Thnx for the report!
  9. king lour VII
    king lour VII
    3/5,
    overal good, biggest downfall on this is how slow it is to move and bank
  10. sxmir
    sxmir
    3/5,
    Overall its a good bot however to fish at karamja it takes far too long, it doesnt pay the toll straight away and the bot takes a while to drop the items. If you fix this the bot would always receive 5 stars!