LiteFisher 1.4.0

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Reviews

1. Rama
    Rama
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Nice bot, but the only down side is, that for karamja, its soo slow, its fishes great, but the time it takes to talk and pay the fare and deposit in the bank is too slow, im wondering if you could fix that? anyways thnx for the script, appreciate it :)
  2. ColeFresh
    ColeFresh
    5/5,
    Fantastic job, don't have to click the anti-ban as it does a wonderful job on it's on. When using just don't be stupid. Talk every once in awhile, interact, etc - this bot has made me tons of money,
  3. chris henderson
    chris henderson
    4/5,
    Can you add the fishing guild to catch sharks?
  4. ahhlookabear
    ahhlookabear
    4/5,
    its a great bot. used it to get to level 70 fishing in karajama. unfortunately since the anti ban is just in beta my character was detected using the bot and was promptly banned today. thankfully i have another account that hasnt been banned for using it at about level 50. I only had ran litefisher for 4-8 hours at a time ocasionally, but not daily. for what it is though, its a great bot that needs better anti bot detection features.
  5. forbobo
    forbobo
    4/5,
    Giving it a 4 because of the reliability. I've ran it multiple times for 15+ hour sessions at catherby without any crashes/stops/getting stuck. The only downside and reason why no 5 stars is because the banking is SUPER slow, as it takes over a minute to complete a bank run at catherby (super close bank). Nevertheless, still very reliable if you just want to run the bot for a while without worrying.
  6. deadlywhite
    deadlywhite
    3/5,
    it works for awhile then just randomly stops logs you out and doesnt log back in, also it would be a lot more effective if the fishing guild was added. i would rate higher if it would stay logged in and do its job instead of stopping
  7. erikstrlv1
    erikstrlv1
    4/5,
    i like it it kills and does its job .....if it could loot & bank it would be a 5 hands down!
  8. smexynublet1
    smexynublet1
    3/5,
    Rating it a 3 because it was working great for about 10 or so inventories and then it suddenly just stopped? Would walked me to the other side or port sarim and just sit there and until I would move it manually.
  9. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    4/5,
    super solid bot, but paying fare at karmaja is VERY slow. its the dialogue box that makes bot get stuck the most. besides the speed, it has many options and is easy to use.
  10. spacejam23
    spacejam23
    4/5,
    works pretty well for me just wish there was fishing guild on it for a fishing spot instead of just catherby. made 2.5m so far from 85-86 fishing though. been using it from lvl 50.