LiteFisher 1.5.8

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Reviews

1. Mia Malkova
    Mia Malkova
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5.8
    Banking is very very slow. Often gets stuck in the banana trees, it right clicks it and gets stuck there. Sometimes it struggles to find the fishing spot because there are too many people.
  2. An Inconspicious Man
    An Inconspicious Man
    5/5,
    It's a bit slow to bank and start fishing again in Catherby. Works for me. It doesn't use my Dagon Harpoon's special. And even though I have it equipped as a weapon, it still pulls out a regular harpoon. So I have one less spot for fish, for a harpoon that isn't even used. aside from that, it's great.
  3. Voxix
    Voxix
    3/5,
    Very slow banking, like it literally takes like 5 mins to banks...
  4. Olive Ore
    Olive Ore
    5/5,
    To the guy before me, to fish in Karamja take a cage/harpoon + a large stack of coins and start the bot at PORT SARIM. It doesn't work if you start in Draynor. You can also start in Karamja near the fishing spots. Works perfectly for me.
  5. gamerjay88
    gamerjay88
    3/5,
    running for kajarma lobsters started at draynor bank says running walk but stands in bank pay fare was ticked help!
  6. nameledd
    nameledd
    3/5,
    banned
  7. artourbabaev
    artourbabaev
    4/5,
    Excellent bot but it struggles a lot to bank. It missclicks the minimap and runs around the bank one or two times before actually banking.
  8. EltonJohn
    EltonJohn
    3/5,
    Pretty Good overall but really slow banking <3
  9. Icykiller
    Icykiller
    4/5,
    Good script but i would like to see a swordfish and tuna option and a little retunning to catherby. as it seems to spaz on me alot.
    1. blisterz
      Author's Response
      Ill take a look at catherby.

To fish tuna and swordfish select "Tuna". Sorry for the confusion.
  10. aarts
    aarts
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    good working bot hope to see it working whit dragon harpoon

tanks for the bot