LiteFisher 1.4.0

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Reviews

1. smexynublet1
    smexynublet1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Rating it a 3 because it was working great for about 10 or so inventories and then it suddenly just stopped? Would walked me to the other side or port sarim and just sit there and until I would move it manually.
  2. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    4/5,
    super solid bot, but paying fare at karmaja is VERY slow. its the dialogue box that makes bot get stuck the most. besides the speed, it has many options and is easy to use.
  3. spacejam23
    spacejam23
    4/5,
    works pretty well for me just wish there was fishing guild on it for a fishing spot instead of just catherby. made 2.5m so far from 85-86 fishing though. been using it from lvl 50.
  4. idhbfauybas
    idhbfauybas
    3/5,
    A good bot for karmaja, but often gets stuck and is always pretty slow.
  5. 55ttothelow
    55ttothelow
    3/5,
    Doesn't work well, gets stuck often. I tried this by doing lobsters at catherby and it just gets stuck so often. I'ts very frustrating
  6. duckyownage1
    duckyownage1
    5/5,
    its slow but i dont necessarily think thats a bad thing maybe better then auto clicking like most bots too get banned, but pretty good usually does everything right have no complaints so far
  7. Crunglish
    Crunglish
    5/5,
    Really good! Leveled up my character to 50 Before i started botting so i would not get suspiocus. This botting system work excellent for me!
  8. bluechain
    bluechain
    1/5,
    Honestly, this sucks, and the anti ban does aswell.
    My account got banned and when i went to start the same bot on a other account to see if the problem was with the anti-ban system and the it said "this bot has no interface"
  9. Zizuzanini
    Zizuzanini
    5/5,
    Simply amazing.
  10. WilliamN94
    WilliamN94
    5/5,
    Awesome boy! Does this work with Stiles in Karamja at OSRS since I've only tested it at Barbarian Village?