LiteFisher 1.4.0

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    Fishes and banks in Catherby, Draynor, and even karamja. Just start in area bank with a cage/net/harpoon in your inventory.

This plugin features a smooth and developing AntiBan system.

Recent Reviews

1. 55ttothelow
    55ttothelow
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Doesn't work well, gets stuck often. I tried this by doing lobsters at catherby and it just gets stuck so often. I'ts very frustrating
  2. duckyownage1
    duckyownage1
    5/5,
    its slow but i dont necessarily think thats a bad thing maybe better then auto clicking like most bots too get banned, but pretty good usually does everything right have no complaints so far
  3. Crunglish
    Crunglish
    5/5,
    Really good! Leveled up my character to 50 Before i started botting so i would not get suspiocus. This botting system work excellent for me!
  4. bluechain
    bluechain
    1/5,
    Honestly, this sucks, and the anti ban does aswell.
    My account got banned and when i went to start the same bot on a other account to see if the problem was with the anti-ban system and the it said "this bot has no interface"
  5. Zizuzanini
    Zizuzanini
    5/5,
    Simply amazing.
  6. WilliamN94
    WilliamN94
    5/5,
    Awesome boy! Does this work with Stiles in Karamja at OSRS since I've only tested it at Barbarian Village?
  7. DunkeyJr
    DunkeyJr
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    I've been using to go to and from Karamja and it works great. Just sometimes it pauses for no reason and gets logged out. Im assuming its anti-ban and I've been trying to set it up where it logs back in but i can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions
  8. ItsTHC
    ItsTHC
    5/5,
    Ran it for 24 hours straight with no faults
  9. Jamesnolar
    Jamesnolar
    1/5,
    It had issues walking to and from karamja, and the anti ban need serious work, my account was just banned
  10. domthabomb
    domthabomb
    3/5,
    so does this bank using the karamja location if started on the port? like does it use the the deposit bin by the monks?