Mak Tithe Farm 1.0.2

Plants seeds without the risk of paying alimony.

1. Makutu
    PLEASE BABYSIT. Start the bot with your Watering can/Gricoller's can in your inventory.

Offering the best and most consistent Farming experience rates with a large number of features. Tithe Farm BETA offers a new-age experience with some of the fastest interaction you'll see.

Setup:
    [​IMG]

Features:
    • Outfit switching: If you're using Graceful and Farmers, we'll handle all of this for you internally.
    • Energy restoration: Choose what type of potion (if any) you'd like to use to restore your run. Supports Staminas, Energy, and Super Energy potions.
    • Any seeds: Plant and harvest any seeds to ensure you're always staying ahead of the game.
    • Custom recharging: Choose whether you want to use the water barrels, Humidify, or Farmer Gricoller's shop to recharge your watering can.
    • 20x5: For maximum efficiency, we operate with 20 active plants at once.
    PLEASE report any bugs on the thread, I want to make this the strongest Tithe Farm bot on the market and can't do it without your valuable input.
    Qosmiof2 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Monkey Madness
    Monkey Madness
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    It starts off great no problem. Until its on it is about to harvest plants start dying left and right. Also once it does harvest a plant it wants to start planting again without finishing the harvest. i stopped and restarted many times and plants die and its starts going nuts you need to reduce the amount of plants by 1 or 2 that way it does not bug out and get people banned. i had high hopes for this but i am disappointed. i wish i knew how to make bots myself sadly i do not please fix. good work so far but far from perfect
  2. Minco56
    Minco56
    4/5,
    Great so far, I have had a few problems with it letting plants die. I would be nice if there was an option to choose how many plants you would like it to grow and monitor.
  3. Clazby112
    Clazby112
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Great bot. Only issue i have is it is too quick. Sometimes its ahead of the growing stages on its laps, causing to skip some plants as the dont need watering yet. Then by the time it gets back to them they are dead.

On average i get 95ish plants done, maybe if a small pause was added between laps it would fix the issue.

But overall great bot.
  4. ziplock1738
    ziplock1738
    3/5,
    With full graceful, no stamina pots as the setup, the plants die more often then they don't. The bot does the watering flawlessly throughout the stages and refills the watering cans extremely efficiently. The problem occurs when the bot is trying to dig the finalized plant, it often just sits there for a while and once the first plant has died then it begins trying to loot them, at which point it is just behind each plant dying. I think a few small fixes and this bot would be top notch.
  5. Act Tipsy
    Act Tipsy
    3/5,
    Great bot, only used a handful of times. only bad thing is the inconsistency. it either gets all 20 or it will stop randomly and let the plants die. ill give 5 stars once it gets more consistent like losing only 1 or 2 plants instead of either 0 or all of them
  6. pur3chris
    pur3chris
    3/5,
    there's a couple of issues what needs to be fixed its lets plants die so i would be better off doing it myself to get 100% and casting humidify it will constantly try and cast it please fix it could be a 5*
  7. Main Botting
    Main Botting
    1/5,
    Bot broken, left farming guild and just ran around in random areas sending logs
  8. CodyDeee
    CodyDeee
    3/5,
    Bot does an okay job. The issue is it doesn't drink stamina potions, will go and fill up watering cans while the plants are harvesting which takes away from valuable time leading to flowers dying even when I had seven filled watering cans, and stands next to the chest north of Tithe farm and just stands there. I even saw it run to a random building far up north in Hosidius. If you can fix the bot so it drinks stamina potions, fills up watering cans only when we're completely out, and have it take out stamina potions at the chest north of Tithe Farm so it can run for hours on its own, then you'd have a really good bot here. Just needs tweaking.
  9. Main Botting
    Main Botting
    3/5,
    Good bot ,However plants often die on it and this leads to less xp/points , Would give 5 stars if this is fixed
  10. Sollistusss
    Sollistusss
    4/5,
    Works very consistently and is capable of completing a run with no losses. However it will occasionally skip watering a plant causing it to die. Even with that though, the bot provides great XP for this minigame. Haven't been banned yet.