MaxiAlcher 1.0.81

Alching at it's finest.

1. Aidden
    MaxiAlcher

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Interactive item list removes the possibility for incorrectly spelled names!
    • Choice of high or low alchemy
    • Supports EoC and Legacy modes
    • Supports OSRS
    • Supports multiple item alching
    • Run it from anywhere in the game!
    • Logs out when you run out of Nature runes or items to alch
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    Setup:
    Start the bot with the items you wish to alch in your inventory, along with Nature runes and a Staff of fire equipped. You can select multiple items to alch by simply clicking them in the GUI. To remove an item from the list just click on it in the right-hand pane.
    Make sure to note the items you wish to alch unless only alching a few of that item (as this bot will not open the bank to get more)

Known Bugs:
    • NONE!
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. The item(s) you were alching
    3. High or Low alchemy
    4. RS3 (If so, EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
    5. Details of what happened.
    6. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
    Future Updates:
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Support for any staff that replaces fire runes

Recent Reviews

1. Nkemry
    Nkemry
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.81
    Works mostly, after running for a few moments (about 5-6 mins) the alch option gets stuck and will not continue without you physically clicking the option again. not a bad bug, but could use a fix on it if you're interested in using this bot and walking away for some time.

Great other wise.
  2. iskorp
    iskorp
    1/5,
    Should be a very simple bot, yet it get's stuck on adding the High Alch spell to action bar. Either it was coded for a specific lay-out or the developer did not provide enough information. Doesn't work.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Or maybe it has something to do with the client, it was working before the update -.-
  3. jespersen
    jespersen
    1/5,
    It keeps trying to "expand my action bar" which I do not know what is, please help RS3, legacy mode
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Possible client issue, i'll look into it when i can
  4. nicoreloco123
    nicoreloco123
    5/5,
    works fine
  5. jay15101
    jay15101
    1/5,
    this bot constantly gets stuck where it has managed to double click or click on the high alchemy spell without switching over. If it does this it has now stopped working until manually corrected. Since this bot fails to do the basics which is alch.. I give it a 1.