- Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
- Interactive item list removes the possibility for incorrectly spelled names!
- Choice of high or low alchemy
- Supports EoC and Legacy modes
- Supports OSRS
- Supports multiple item alching
- Run it from anywhere in the game!
- Logs out when you run out of Nature runes or items to alch
- Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
Start the bot with the items you wish to alch in your inventory, along with Nature runes and a Staff of fire equipped. You can select multiple items to alch by simply clicking them in the GUI. To remove an item from the list just click on it in the right-hand pane.
Make sure to note the items you wish to alch unless only alching a few of that item (as this bot will not open the bank to get more)
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
Future Updates:1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. The item(s) you were alching
3. High or Low alchemy
4. RS3 (If so, EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
5. Details of what happened.
6. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
- Reasonable feature requests
- Support for any staff that replaces fire runes
Alching at it's finest.