MaxiChickenKiller 1.0.9

Fresh chicken anyone? Buck-awk!

1. Aidden

• Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Level task system
    • Loot bones/feathers options
    1. Make sure your player is at the chicken area
    2. Select your loot options
    3. Select combat tasks to be completed. The script bot will complete them in the order they are added. A goal level of 0 will continue training it indefinitely
    4. Start the script bot
    Known Bugs:
    • None!
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
    Future Updates:
    • Range/Mage support
    • RS3 Support
    • Improved task system
    • Walking to the chicken area
    • Anti-ban options
    ste and gnuhunterslay like this.

Recent Reviews

1. UmbrionKnight
    Version: 1.0.9
    Needs a good antiban system, use at your own risk. It consistently gets glitched when people open and close the gate, and sometimes it exits out of the chicken coop for no reason, often ending up in the cow pen without returning. It also does not loot the feathers, as the feature seems to not work.
  2. Kudz
    Version: 1.0.9
    Script is very good, only thing is it doesn't pick-up feathers and gets bugged at Chickens in Lumbridge with the fence being opened / closed. Otherwise, the script is very well written! Logs out sometimes for no reason though, maybe something with the leveling presets?

3. tiegaming
    Version: 1.0.8
    I really like this bot and all it's just that I'm trying to level up as high as possible and only killing chickens isn't going to cut it. I have to leave my computer on over night just to level up just a few times, I think it would be better to make a full attack bot or like a cow and chicken bot, i'm not coder or anything but it's just a suggestion for the future, I love the work and all of your bots, have a nice day.
  4. domthabomb
    Version: 1.0.8
    very quick, responsive bot. but with the "anti-ban" when the camera is in the all the way down camera position,attempting to loot feathers the building with the cooking range in it blocks the view and it attempts to loot them feathers until they de-spawn. do you think you can maybe make it to where if it cannot click the feathers skip over them or something? sorry i am no scripter by far and enjoy this bot a lot for starters and thank you and sorry for any inconvenience !!