1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCooker 1 Tick TRIAL 1.1.22

Fastest cooking xp? Not a problem.

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Cooks Karambwan using the 1 tick method. This is the fastest cooking xp in the game. Up to 900k xp/hr

Requirements
    • Level 30 Cooking
    • Completion of Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest - You must talk to the Tinsay after the quest to unlook Thoroughly cooking Karambwans

Supported locations:
    • Hosidius kitchen - Requires 100% Hosidius favour
    • Mor Ul Rek (Tzhaar city) - Requires a fire cape that you've shown to the NPC at the gate
    • Myths guild - Requires completion of Dragon slayer 2
    • Rogues den
    Supports Direct Input and is recommended for tick perfect cooking every time. Must be enabled in the RuneMate settings and in the activity.

Instructions

For best results start in the cooking location - Ability to walk to the location isn't guaranteed.

If using Direct Input there are no requirements besides having the fish and starting in the cooking location for optimal results.
    To enable Direct Input go to your RuneMate settings and scroll down to the Advanced features section

If not using Direct Input:

Make sure the game is in resizable mode before starting the bot.

The game window should be left at the default size or as small as it can be before it starts cutting of the edge of the game. If the window is too large it won't be able to interact with the clay oven.

Short video of the bot in action: click here

Recent Reviews

1. Sirolf2
    Sirolf2
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.19
    I can't seem to get bot to start - it remains on 'waiting for setup'. Direct input is enabled and i'm at myth guild. Have also tried Rogue's Den - but still same issue.
    I've used a few other of your bots and those work perfectly. Am i doing something wrong?
  2. rsprofitsirl
    rsprofitsirl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.12
    Script flows wonderfully. Direct input scares me. lol
  3. robocutiepie
    robocutiepie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Works got like 660k cooking exp per hr at the hosidious location. Though I never said how long the trial was for so idk how long it was going for.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Niiice, was this using DI? Not sure about the max here but with DI in other locations you can get over 900k/hr