Screenshots (To be added soon)
- (PRO only) Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Four goal types: Cooked amount, Cooking level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- (Only one profile on LITE) Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Skill Tracker
- (PRO only) Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Supports fish and meat (RS3 only)
- Supports OSRS and RS3
- Bank presets
- (PRO only) Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
- Customisable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
- Fire support
Bug report format
- Locations using obstacles such as stairs/ladders/gates to go between the cooking location and the bank may be bugged.
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Bank and cooking location
3. What were you cooking
4. Details of what happened.
5. What was your goal
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.
Simply select the food category, food type, cooking location, banking location, bank preset to use and the goal type.
Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of food has been cooked. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified cooking level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.
Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.
MaxiCooker LITE 2.2.0
Bringing dinner to your table.