MaxiFisher 1.3.0

I'm off the hook!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFisher

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Supports RS3 and OSRS
    • Powerfish any fish anywhere
    • Multiple banks supports
    • Supports all fish
    • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
    • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Setup:
    Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.

If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Known Bugs:
    • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Fish and location
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • More areas
    • LRC
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Barbarian fishing
    • Karamja banking on OSRS
    • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
    • Urn support

Recent Reviews

1. creammuffingamevlogs
    creammuffingamevlogs
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    I'm really enjoying using it so far really helpful however I think just some tiny minor tweaks can be made i.e when inventory is full it should go to the nearest bank to place all the fish in their would be profitable and another minor tweak that should be made is the interface for example if I am logged out the bot should try to find a more suitable server instead of members servers or a server where I cant log into because I had a warning sign saying I'm logging in too many times from my address. I also wish the bot didn't go to sleep cause after half an hour it stops and I get logged out. Apart from these minor tweaks everything else I great
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Choose an area instead of powerfishing and it will bank there. The world thing is on your end. If you want to run multiple bots on the same world you need to make runescapes random.dat file read only. Not sure what you mean by the bot going to sleep, please post a proper bug report on the discussion page.
  2. Fangtaz1
    Fangtaz1
    4/5,
    Would be nice if you could bank Sharks instead of always dropping them..
  3. monkeyman2d
    monkeyman2d
    5/5,
    Been using this bot lately, works amazingly! Just wondering if it supports barbarian/heavy rod fishing yet and if it doesn't when do you think you will add it? Thanks! :)
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      It doesn't and i don't know when it will. MY time is pretty limited at the moment
  4. luckiest
    luckiest
    1/5,
    when i powerbot trout & salmon i can't chose both to powerbot if i select trout it will only drop trouts not salmons and when my inventory is full of salmons it stops and doing nothing becuz it can't drop salmons. plese update it
  5. Chips Ahoyed
    Chips Ahoyed
    5/5,
    Simply amazing! Have been running this for a couple of days now, I'm happy to see my fishing level at 70 and counting!
  6. viggo
    viggo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.93
    Its really really good, but can you pls fix so you can farm lobster in catherby? Because you cant bank em, would be so nice if you could :)
  7. KissKonan
    KissKonan
    2/5,
    keep picking up fishing nets then wonders around blindly for no reason
  8. Haunan
    Haunan
    3/5,
    It bugs (error) when droping items
  9. Shigetora
    Shigetora
    4/5,
    Everything is good, except banking at barbarian village, power-fishing/banking multiple fishs and bank pathing at barbarian village.
  10. John McGarrett
    John McGarrett
    3/5,
    the bot itself work, but has small problems while banking (aka going to the bank) and going back to the fishing spot. it clearly acts like a bot. (osrs, barbarian village)