- Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
- Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
- Supports RS3 and OSRS
- Powerfish any fish anywhere
- Multiple banks supports
- Supports all fish
- Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
- Logs out when out of feathers/bait
Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.
If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.
Bug Report Format:
- If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Fish and location
3. Details of what happened.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
- More areas
- Reasonable feature requests
- Barbarian fishing
- Karamja banking on OSRS
- Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
- Urn support
I'm off the hook!
Banned after 3 hours of fishing :\, i sat there and watched for 15-20 mins and it was fine with no faults at all then i left for a few hours while i had dinner and whatched somthing on tv then when i went back it was still fishing so i stopped the script and was happy with it.
I then went to the bank and spoke to a friend in private chat and got logged off randomly. When i tryed logging in it said i was banned with no way of appealing ...
This script is great! I've been running it for close to 4 hours now, and I have only encountered one issue thus far. The "bug" that I noticed has been brought up by @BanditBob in his review below. It just doesn't seem to "Click to continue" when your level up interface shows. This is especially true when you hit a level to get new fish. It will sit there until it logs out.
Good but in Oldschool RuneScape fixed screen mode it doesn't like to click continue after levelling up. If I have it in resizeable it works but dropping fish in resizeable clicks me far away from the fishing spot, even with clickable through interface turned off.