- Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
- Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
- Supports RS3 and OSRS
- Powerfish any fish anywhere
- Multiple banks supports
- Supports all fish
- Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
- Logs out when out of feathers/bait
Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.
If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.
Bug Report Format:
- If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. Fish and location
3. Details of what happened.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
- More areas
- Reasonable feature requests
- Barbarian fishing
- Karamja banking on OSRS
- Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
- Urn support
I'm off the hook!