MaxiFisher 1.2.92

I'm off the hook!

1. Aidden

• Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Supports RS3 and OSRS
    • Powerfish any fish anywhere
    • Multiple banks supports
    • Supports all fish
    • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
    • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.

If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.

Known Bugs:
    • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Fish and location
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • More areas
    • LRC
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Barbarian fishing
    • Karamja banking on OSRS
    • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
    • Urn support

Recent Reviews

1. PerryThePlatypus
    Version: 1.2.92
    Amazing script. Has worked flawlessly for me fly fishing @ Barb Village. Great work, Maxi.
  2. kapparinozz
    I love this scripts! I have been using it for 3 days now and still not banned. But one thing thats not giving the whole 5 star is that we cant bank at catherby.. I would love to have that in this script. Could u please update that? <3
  3. iainw0
    Banned after 3 hours of fishing :\, i sat there and watched for 15-20 mins and it was fine with no faults at all then i left for a few hours while i had dinner and whatched somthing on tv then when i went back it was still fishing so i stopped the script and was happy with it.
    I then went to the bank and spoke to a friend in private chat and got logged off randomly. When i tryed logging in it said i was banned with no way of appealing ...
  4. Pipo123
  5. UmbrionKnight
    Version: 1.2.91
    A great bot if you want to look risky and potentially get banned. It has far from natural movements. SudoFisher totally outclasses it in my opinion due to a superior anti ban system.
  6. capiche
    Got banned after 4 days, i was powerfishing salmons and trouts near lumbridge, managed to get from 1 to 75 fishing. Jagex have insane anti bot system. I guess its almost impossible to bot nowadays, anyway thanks for the free bot.
  7. paladinice4
    Doesn't have the option to bank at catherby, don't know why
  8. Mintfez
    This script is great! I've been running it for close to 4 hours now, and I have only encountered one issue thus far. The "bug" that I noticed has been brought up by @BanditBob in his review below. It just doesn't seem to "Click to continue" when your level up interface shows. This is especially true when you hit a level to get new fish. It will sit there until it logs out.
  9. BanditBob
    Good but in Oldschool RuneScape fixed screen mode it doesn't like to click continue after levelling up. If I have it in resizeable it works but dropping fish in resizeable clicks me far away from the fishing spot, even with clickable through interface turned off.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. It's set to randomly choose whether to click continue or not. The level up dialogue should disappear after your player starts doing something again, if that's not the case let me know and i'll make it always click continue. Please report the other issue on the thread with more info so i can look into it, but it sounds like it's miss clicking which is a client issue not a bot one
  10. fantasticj2
    Version: 1.2.9
    Works awesome in Barbarian village while fishing for trouts/salmon
    Only thing, after a few hours 6+ of running it logs out, but that's okay, compare to powerbot with their 4hrs bot running limit, this bot is awesome 10/10 THANK YOU!