MaxiFisher 1.2.92

I'm off the hook!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFisher

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Supports RS3 and OSRS
    • Powerfish any fish anywhere
    • Multiple banks supports
    • Supports all fish
    • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
    • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Setup:
    Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.

If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Known Bugs:
    • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Fish and location
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • More areas
    • LRC
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Barbarian fishing
    • Karamja banking on OSRS
    • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
    • Urn support

Recent Reviews

1. JohnRulebreaker
    JohnRulebreaker
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.92
    GG no break handling
    Got banned a dozen times. Bot works great. Will change rating if impleimented
  2. SirisTheVirus
    SirisTheVirus
    4/5,
    It works great and I love it but now for some reason Karamja isn't showing up to choose from.
  3. 1337d
    1337d
    5/5,
    Left it on by accident when i was out partying, woke up to it still running after 9 hours, no ban. Great bot and a amazing anti-ban i guess. Cheers buddy.
  4. Kingly Impling
    Kingly Impling
    5/5,
    This is the best fishing bot i have seen by far, and the best part is its free! Have used it from 30-78 almost 79 fish with no problems with the script yet! 5*s
  5. RodrickJr
    RodrickJr
    3/5,
    Works well but i recommend adding Stiles to your banking option for karajama, as then you wouldn't have to pay the fair price each way and it's way closer.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      It already supports stiles?
  6. Pretzels
    Pretzels
    5/5,
    Been using this for a while at barbarian village. Awesome results and no problems at all.
  7. LilithLily2
    LilithLily2
    3/5,
    It does what its supposed to do. One complaint I have is that it keeps depositing. Only 28 slots. But when at the bank it will act like its depositing every item in my bank, up into the hundreds. Then it will log me out, log me back in and continue fishing and doing same thing all over again.
  8. chaang
    chaang
    2/5,
    used at draynor for shrimps... banked once an stood there in the bank screen. needs an update.
  9. UmbrionKnight
    UmbrionKnight
    4/5,
    Needs an antiban system. Sometimes it is obvious it is a bot due to back tracking when it walks. Other than that, it is much improved, and carries more options than Sudofisher. Keep up the improvements.
  10. pyrofreak
    pyrofreak
    4/5,
    Works pretty well, except it pauses for a little bit in its movements in the same spots while walking to and from the bank each time at barbarian village. it also keeps going past the bank slightly at the same exact spot each time it banks. its very predictable, and too consistent to look like its a human playing