MaxiFisher 1.3.0

I'm off the hook!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFisher

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Supports RS3 and OSRS
    • Powerfish any fish anywhere
    • Multiple banks supports
    • Supports all fish
    • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
    • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Setup:
    Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.

If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Known Bugs:
    • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Fish and location
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • More areas
    • LRC
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Barbarian fishing
    • Karamja banking on OSRS
    • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
    • Urn support

Recent Reviews

1. alex burnett
    alex burnett
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Have been using it for quite some time now. Off an on, discovering newwer/better bots for some different stats. All-in-all, this is one of the better fishing bots in osrs.
  2. Rebel6609
    Rebel6609
    3/5,
    Having troubles trying to fish at the Barbarian Village. It'll walk to the bank, deposit the salmon and trout, and walk back but just stand there and not fish. I have to manually click a spot to fish before. Once that fishing spot is depleted, it'll just stand there until I tell it to go fish in another spot.
  3. sean c.
    sean c.
    3/5,
    usually works great. as lf late, it is having a hard time running back from note guy in karjama. conisitantly stopping on route.
  4. DIlan Bryant
    DIlan Bryant
    1/5,
    its suppose to fish it doesnt fish. id give it a 0 if i could
  5. kaldedino1
    kaldedino1
    3/5,
    totally not dropping, Bot keeps trying to put lobster on keybind 1 and drop it 1 by 1 over and over, after it drops 1, Just drags another one on key 1 and does it again, slowslow
  6. shaun slays
    shaun slays
    1/5,
    waste of time, spends too long loading i might as well just fish myself instead of using a bot
  7. hengmeister
    hengmeister
    5/5,
    nice!
  8. Penor
    Penor
    3/5,
    Good bot, but you should make it move the camera angle more. Dead giveaway. For example, right before it clicks on the minimap to go to a new fishing area, have it bring the area into view then click.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      So you're suggesting to replace one 'detectable' pattern with another.
  9. ahgvist1
    ahgvist1
    5/5,
    aweome bot made my bond with this one so easy and good
  10. Early_RiD
    Early_RiD
    3/5,
    Banned after 2.5 hours on an old account, was members too. Never gotten a ban before on this IP or account.