MaxiFisher 1.3.0

I'm off the hook!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFisher

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Supports RS3 and OSRS
    • Powerfish any fish anywhere
    • Multiple banks supports
    • Supports all fish
    • Fishing equipment on the toolbelt will be used in RS3
    • Logs out when out of feathers/bait

Setup:
    Start the bot at the fishing/bank location with the required fishing tools.

If using stiles at karamja make sure you've done it before on your account so that choosing exchange works straight away because the bot will not go through the dialog.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Known Bugs:
    • If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Fish and location
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • More areas
    • LRC
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Barbarian fishing
    • Karamja banking on OSRS
    • Withdrawing fishing equipment from bank
    • Urn support

Recent Reviews

1. birdman490
    birdman490
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    how do i do legacy mode? it collects all one fish and stops
  2. fireskull
    fireskull
    5/5,
    its because ur just not able to fight back the wizards when it has too under attack but other then that its the best thing ive botted with tho
  3. Timbotter420
    Timbotter420
    5/5,
    Great script, walking to bank and back is CLEAN as fuck. You should be using this since it's free! Should be a paid script with the quality. Only 'bad' thing is sometimes it is slow clicking the fishing spot but this is a small price to pay.
  4. SnowmanOG
    SnowmanOG
    5/5,
    Just wondering when you will add a banking for karajma? Really anxious for it!
  5. okomanrsm8
    okomanrsm8
    1/5,
    Banned
  6. bimbos
    bimbos
    2/5,
    well I am in barb village getting ready to fish and it starts to walk me away to falador.. it worked fine the first time I used it but not anymore
  7. fattdogs
    fattdogs
    5/5,
    Fantastic script, for all those saying it can't handle multiple types of fish hold the Ctrl key and click a second fish, that will highlight the second fish and allow you to powerfish.
  8. Xenthos
    Xenthos
    3/5,
    OSRS: Not enough useful locations. Can't powerfish / drop multiple types of fish.
  9. rosa
    rosa
    3/5,
    me bannearon en 4 dias , cuando estaba penscando tuna, swordfish
  10. mcmahaholden0
    mcmahaholden0
    3/5,
    keeps logging me out when i begin