MaxiFletcherScreenshots (To be added soon)
Purchase Credits Here
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Skill Tracker
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bows Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts and Javelins
- Supports OSRS and RS3
- Bank presets
- Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
- Customisable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
- Support for use of other knives
Bug report format
- Adding new activities to the table may cause previous rows to reset their values. Temporary fix is to add a heap of rows first and then choose the settings you want on each andj ust remove any unused rows once finished.
- Making arrows is bugged and continues to interact with the materials when it's already making them. This will be fixed soon.
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
- Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
- Selected category and item type of the current activity
- RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
- Details of what happened
- Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.
Simply select the fletching category, product type, type of knife to use, bank preset to use and the goal type.
Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of products have been made. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified fletching level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.
Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.
MaxiFletcher PRO 2.0.13
Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!