MaxiFletcher PRO 2.0.13

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFletcher

[​IMG]

Purchase Credits Here
    Screenshots (To be added soon)

Features
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Skill Tracker
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bows Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts and Javelins
    • Supports OSRS and RS3
    • Bank presets
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
    Future updates

• Customisable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
    • Support for use of other knives

Known bugs/issues
    • Adding new activities to the table may cause previous rows to reset their values. Temporary fix is to add a heap of rows first and then choose the settings you want on each andj ust remove any unused rows once finished.
    • Making arrows is bugged and continues to interact with the materials when it's already making them. This will be fixed soon.
    Bug report format

Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
    • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Selected category and item type of the current activity
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
    • Details of what happened
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Setup

Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.

Simply select the fletching category, product type, type of knife to use, bank preset to use and the goal type.
    Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of products have been made. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified fletching level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
    If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.

Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.

Recent Reviews

1. xxhasaki
    xxhasaki
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.13
    bro youre bot is good i just lost about a dollar just from bot immediately switching off, fix ur shit please, otherwise it's great
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      How about you provide a proper bug report so i actually have something more than it switches straight off to go by...
  2. VooseLagina
    VooseLagina
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.13
    This bot single handy causes your CPU usage to skyrocket.
  3. SlimShayD
    SlimShayD
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.11
    Good bot but it REALLY needs a break handler that can easily be enabled. Have received a couple of moderate two day bans that could easily be avoided with a break handler built into the bot.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      It already has one?
  4. cheeznuts
    cheeznuts
    5/5,
    Great bot, has gotten me 4 99s. There are a few things I wish worked better but overall I'm not disappointed
  5. Eraa
    Eraa
    3/5,
    missclicks way too often making magic long bows.
  6. Xanderos
    Xanderos
    3/5,
    Fletches logs into bows just fine but when i try to set it to string the bows it continuously logs me out after a few inventories. Please fix this issue.
  7. elcasa121
    elcasa121
    2/5,
    Bot is not working anymore, tried fetching diamond bolts while it was doing nothing.
  8. maxter12
    maxter12
    1/5,
    Doesn't work anymore on Maple longbows, after a while it gets stuck
  9. Oridian
    Oridian
    4/5,
    Great bot and has given me many levels, however I have noticed almost every time it strings bows it will click the 11th bow in the inventory right as it gets stringed, keeping it selected and clicking on the bank with the bow. This is quite a botlike feature and would suggest removal of that extra click (was in Varrock West bank.) May I also suggest a 'random generate' button for the break handler as I can assume some would rather just get random times instead of setting up the whole break system.
    Other than that the bot works perfectly and does everything asked to.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      The random generate button is already planned. Ive had this bug reported before and i haven't been able to replicate it.
  10. MrBlazinHerbs
    MrBlazinHerbs
    5/5,
    So far so great with this script!