1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher 2.7.24

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Skill Tracker
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bolt tips, Bows, Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts, Grapples and Javelins, Stocks and Tipped bolts including the tipped Dragon bolts
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
    • Action bar support
    Future updates
    • Customizable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
    • Support for use of other knives

Known bugs/issues

None!

Bug report format

Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
    • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Settings used on the current activity
    • Details of what happened
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Recent Reviews

1. ATL22
    ATL22
    4/5,
    Version: 2.7.24
    Great bot. Only thing that would make it perfect would be to add the ability to "withdraw x" (14 or 27) option so it can left click to with draw bows(u) + bowstring or 27 logs. no one right clicks withdraw 14 every time. bot overall functions perfectly and has a lot of options.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Just change it to withdraw x and it should work fine
  2. P0ohB3ar
    P0ohB3ar
    1/5,
    Version: 2.7.23
    Tried using mithril dart tips and all it does is click from dart to feather and doesn't create. It will get you banned for sure if it runs continuous. I love maxi but this isn't working.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      This is due to a setting in your runescape account for make x darts. Just turn it off. I recently added support for it but I believe it's a lot faster with it off. Make x is for afking
  3. asdadass
    asdadass
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.23
    Perfect
  4. TriggyH
    TriggyH
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.22
    flawless - used it from 92-99 with no issues. maple longbow (u), strung maple longbows and rune darts and did them all perfectly. Task system is a godsend, keep up the amazing work
  5. Fatburrito
    Fatburrito
    3/5,
    Version: 2.7.21
    Only tried javelin shafts. Within seconds there is a problem with the bot continuing to click the knife and logs while the current fletching is already happening.
  6. nickyanoniem
    nickyanoniem
    4/5,
    Good bot as always but there are some downsides to this bot. When fletching bows it keeps waiting 10-15 seconds after each batch I am unsure how this is fixed.

Seems like a very good bot for fletching but the 10-15 seconds wait time is a bit steep. With that the bot doesnt tell that its waiting so sometimes I am waiting for the bot and think that it crashed or any of the sorts.

So looking forward to the next version with hopefully some fixes!
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      This isn't something i've seen nor been reported by anyone. Not sure why this would be happening for you. Try creating a new rl profile with no plugins enabled.
  7. FrostyGhost
    FrostyGhost
    3/5,
    I only wanted this for darts, but it's incredibly slow. I even went onto the advanced menu and increased combine speed to max, but the speed remained the same. Seems like the setting doesn't actually work.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Pretty sure there's an issue with it that makes it not apply to the current activity so it's best to set it BEFORE pressing start
  8. iallei
    iallei
    5/5,
    Made almost a million headless arrows and half a million broads so far without issue.
  9. HappySlapper
    HappySlapper
    4/5,
    Version: 2.7.15
    All but the darts are working good for me. love that there is a standaard u-bow profile. Just wondering why it is stuck when crafting darts. It does not go past the pop-up screen selecting how many dart i want to create.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Sounds like the interface action it's looking for is wrong, i'll have a look when i get home :)
  10. Kentonftw
    Kentonftw
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.1
    Been using it to make darts, has been excellent