- Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
- Supports Stringing of all bow types
- Supports Fletching of all logs
- Logs out when out of logs or bow strings and bows
- Bank preset support
- Allows you to set an amount to make or level to reach, once this is achieved the bot will stop (0 for no goal)
- Works with any bank
- Supports RS3 and OSRS
- Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
Start near a bank.
Bug Report Format:
- Starts the Stringing process again before finishing the current inventory (OSRS)
- Fletched counter not working
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
Future Updates:1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. The task you were performing ie Fletching longbows
3. Bank location
4. Details of what happened.
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
- Add support for all bolts/arrows/headless arrows/broad arrows/stock
- Actionbar support
- Ascension bolts
Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!
There is a bug:
When i try to flecht normal shortbows, the bot works fine until the logs are in the inv. He click on the first log, select the knife and click craft. But then he select the second log and make the same. But the game can craft 28 logs at once. So you dont need to click every log
An error free fletcher; however, would it be possible to have the bot make a consistent x amount of fetched objects? The antirandom inputs random numbers every time but I don't think any players actually do that. If it could randomly pick a number and consistently select that much I feel like it would prove to be a more potent antiban in that regard.
This is the only fletcher available for OSRS atm, it is very good! There are a few issues but the anti ban is impressive. I would like an option in the future to fletch and then string logs, to limit the amount of times the bot logs out. A few minors bugs need to be fixed and add support for making bolts/crossbows in the future. Otherwise, reliable and well functioning bot!