MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!
Get 99 construction while saving over 100m compared to alternative methods!
Plays the Mahogany Homes minigame to earn construction points and xp. Easy plank sack and carpenter outfit!
In your House settings set 'Teleport inside' to off (Both are supported but this will be quicker).
If you're starting the bot when you already have a contract, make sure the bot is set to use the same contract type.
- 25 construction (to move your house to Hosidius)
- Your player-owned house must be in Hosidius
- Talked to Amy in Falador at least once
- Ardougne teleport or runes to cast it,
- Falador teleport or runes to cast it,
- Teleport to house or runes to cast it,
- Varrock teleport or runes to cast it (Varrock tablet must be set to Varrock, not Grand Exchange),
- Saw (Or Amy's saw),
- Rune pouch (optional) - Must already have the runes in the pouch or they will stay in the inventory
- A staff (optional)
- A tome (optional)
- Steel bars
- Planks - If doing Beginner(Level 1 construction) contracts
- Oak planks - If doing Novice(Level 20 construction) contracts
- Teak planks - If doing Adept(Level 50 construction) contracts
- Mahogany planks - If doing Expert(Level 70 construction) contracts
- (Recommended) Plank sack
- Supports Planks, Oak planks, Teak planks and Mahogany planks
- Supports teleport spells and tablets
- Supports all Staffs
- Supports Tome of fire and Tome of water
- Support for Plank sack
- Support for Amy's saw
- Support for Rune pouch
- Supports Npc contact and walking to the carpenters. Npc contact no longer required!
- Supports banking at castle wars
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Two goal types:
- Level - Complete the chosen contract type until a given level
- Time - Complete the chosen contract type for the time specified
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Mounted Xeric's talisman for quicker transport to Mariah and Leela in Hosidius
Furnishing the homes of Gielinor since 2020
Great bot works like a charm. I did find a small problem with no failsafe.
If a player already has a contract running lets say "Novice" and u choose to do a "Adept" contract. It will ask the contract giver for current contract location and try to complete it. The bot will try to do the contract with the wrong type of planks. It will get stuck on trying to build furniture and keep repeating the build option.
I had it accidentally running without checking and it was stuck for 2hours doing the same thing.
I posted a review when the bot had many issues but like a fine dish, they took the time to look over what they had made and worked hard to correct their mistakes and truly made something better for all. I did switch my method to tele tabs but that was for faster xp, I tested the bot again how I had before and it met and performed beyond my expectations this time! I compliment them for their hard work at making a much better result that works so smoothly from how it did not that long ago. Great bot and great job. Thank you for your script update.