MaxiMiner 1.0.8

Mining at it's finest.

1. Aidden

• Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Powermining
    • Banking
      • Rimmington -> Falador
    • Option to hover next rock
    • Actionbar dropping
    • Option to hover the next rock while waiting
    Start at Falador or Rimmington

Known Bugs:
    • None!
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Rock type
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • Custom banking
    • More banks
    • Coal bag support
    • Task system
    • Urns
    • Bank preset
    • Anti-ban options
    • Upgrading to better pick axes
    • OSRS Support
    • Checking the bank for an axe before logging out (OSRS)
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • Seren stone support
    • Granite support
    • Mining guild powermining + banking
    • Runite mining w/ world hop

Recent Reviews

1. riirichan
    Version: 1.0.7
    Great bot works really well! Been using from lvl 5 up. No lag moving between mining nodes, banking & travelling etc. Would like to see more added to this, such as silver mining and further ores in the future! Also a stat tracking system similar to your other bots would be great as it's fun to see the stats in RuneMate.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      It should have the skill tracker, i'll take a look to make sure i haven't forgotten to add it. It will be made AIO similar to my woodcutter once i rewrite it :)
  2. UmbrionKnight
    A bit too slow. Should be a bit faster. Also, it can look quite suspicious, so it needs a good antiban system. Would not recommend yet if your account has good stuff going for it, as you may start being targeted by RS.
  3. brett4747
    takes about 6 min for guy to walk to bank and back and its not far other than that works perfectly
  4. theedragon9
    48 hrs and going this is an amazing bot
  5. Alen
    Works perfectly without any issues. Got me 5k iron ores in no time. Great script mate!