MaxiSmelter 1.0.9

Forged by the gods.

1. Aidden

• Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Supports all bar types
    • Bank preset support
    • Currently only supports Al kharid
    • Supports RS3

Start the bot in Al kharid
    Known Bugs:
    • None!
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Bar type
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
    Future Updates:
    • Convert to MaxiSmither and include anvil use
    • Reasonable feature requests
    • More locations
    • OSRS support

Recent Reviews

1. idiot cow
    idiot cow
    Version: 1.0.9
    Presets dont work -- causes the bot to think you are out of resources and log out after a few runs. Without the presets the bot runs, but it banks slowly.
  2. pac lobbys
    pac lobbys
    Needs a lot of work but has great potential.
  3. hanson thao
    hanson thao
    It will just randomly log you out saying you have ran out of resource ..... what?! I have tons of resource in the bank though ....
  4. Zak7062
    When it's working, it works well. However it logs itself out at random intervals for being out of resources when there's still thousands of resources in the bank.
  5. therealarun
    It keeps clicking on smelt in between bars already smelted.

1. Bot doesn't crash nor does any paint show up
    2. Gold bar
    3. The bot selects to smelt all bars in the inventory, but after EVERY bar that is smelted, it seems to click "Smelt Furnace" again having it stop the smelting process and slow it down.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Try turning on the make x progress interface in your runescape interface settings. There should be an interface within spectre showing the runtime, status, skill listeners and item listeners.