MaxiSuperheater 1.0.91

It's getting hot in here, superheatin' your ores.

1. Aidden
    MaxiSuperheater

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making/losing!
    • Bank preset support
    • Supports all bar types
    • Works at any bank
    • Supports RS3 (EoC and Legacy) and OSRS
    Setup:
    Start the bot with your Staff of fire equipped. If you don't have any Nature runes in your inventory it will automatically withdraw them for you.

Known Bugs:
    • Tends to randomly stop from time to time in osrs, by miss clicking ore or stuck on inventory interface
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Bar type
    3. Bank location
    4. RS3(EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
    5. Details of what happened.
    6. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • Support for any staff that replaces fire runes
    • Coal bag support
    • Reasonable feature requests
    Toksik likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Jer0077
    Jer0077
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.91
    got banned using it very buggy
  2. lambdabest1
    lambdabest1
    3/5,
    Open Bank not withdraw ores for steel:(
  3. dtky
    dtky
    4/5,
    When it works it is excellent. Seems to have a problem returning to the magic tab if it misclicks (happens enough to require a babysit) but pressing F6 fixes that each time. Aside from that, quite an awesome bot :D (OSRS)
  4. alonzo morin
    alonzo morin
    1/5,
    doesn't work at all for me I have 10k gold ores to do and ive gotten none of it done.
  5. SuperNewbie
    SuperNewbie
    5/5,
    Works as intended in RS3. The guys below me are probably in OSRS.
  6. Broken Priide
    Broken Priide
    5/5,
    DONT CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!! LET ME EXPLAIN WHY ITS NOT BUGGY AND MOST SAFE SUPERHEATER IN RUNEMATE

if you now, Jagex has bot detection that sometimes detects if you may or may not click on screen, this bot is afkable, but it also forces you every 5-10mins to click to the screen to reset bot interface, this is REALLY how some botting scripts should be to give a break like human feature, if you ran this shit for 10 hours while away from your computer like some multi-processing super computer, you run greater risk at ban, KEEP IT HOW IT IS, PERFECT BOT!!
  7. lfcandy
    lfcandy
    1/5,
    Really buggy script don't use you will get banned
  8. Faggatron
    Faggatron
    1/5,
    Horrible, I'm sorry, but this bot is super slow, not worth using unless author makes it faster
  9. Batdood
    Batdood
    2/5,
    was working wonders- now seems to just stop working after awhile. enough to be smelting upto 6000+ ores (not doing it ) was devastated, it got me from 51-84 and i should be 99 by now :/
  10. Steeeve
    Steeeve
    4/5,
    bot does what it says, it will superheat all of your bars, BUT.....its SOOOOOOOO slow. getting like 120 bars an hour....anyone know what I'm doin wrong?