MaxiTanner 1.2.2

You'll get your hide tanned if you're not careful.

1. Aidden
    MaxiTanner

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Interactive paint (Left click and drag to move it, Right click and drag to resize)
    • Profit tracker lets you know how much money you're making!
    • Supports all hide types (except snake)
    • Uses Al Kharid tanner
    • Logs out when out of hides or money

Setup:
    Just start the bot in Al Kharid, preferably at the bank or tanner

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Known Bugs:
    • None!
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. The hide you were tanning
    3. Details of what happened.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
    Future Updates:
    • Possibly other tanning locations (If there are any worth adding)

Recent Reviews

1. austeezy
    austeezy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Works beautiful for me :-)
  2. JoaoDakriel
    JoaoDakriel
    2/5,
    not work for me... i try to load in al kharid bank, he take the black dragon leather and dont walk to ellis... stay stuck in bank... i try again start in ellis and same he stuck in ellis room....
  3. newyen
    newyen
    3/5,
    This is a critical review.

I made two bots to tan hides for me, and both of them got banned in two days. I ran each of them for about 6 hours a day, 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the evening. Luckily, I withdrew the cash from them before they got banned, but still - there is a great chance of getting banned using this bot.

I have a 3rd bot that is about a month older than the other two new bots and it has been working smoothly, but I will update this review in a week and let everyone know if I get the banhammer. All 3 of my bots use MAXITANNER and nothing else.

My advice is to run this bot no more than 4 hours a day and to take precautions or you risk getting banned with everything on the bot.
  4. mikeintoplane
    mikeintoplane
    5/5,
    So far so good, making about 300k/hr while away from comp with no requirements. 12 hours and the bond is paid for, so even if it gets banned its making money. Would recommend.
  5. Alex Martin
    Alex Martin
    5/5,
    To not give a review would be purely disrespectful considering the amount of work that was put into this. i am a free member i dont pay for anything here you give me it all for free. If i had money i would invest as much as i could to support this fantastic, reliable and robust program. This program is easy for anyone to pick up and use, there is no learning curve due to the smart, simple interface and minimalistic look. I would happily review this program again if wanted. :)
  6. 303
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    had no problems what so ever... works pretty quick too
  7. ssssssaaaaa
    ssssssaaaaa
    1/5,
    Worked well for 2 days. perma ban second day.

The code itself is good, works well. but it is too "botty". No anti ban mechanism of any kind as far as I can see.
    Would be 5 star if it had an anti ban setting, but as of right now you WILL get banned for using this.
  8. ROGER ALEXANDER 123
    ROGER ALEXANDER 123
    2/5,
    I only use it for 2 hours and now I am forbidden it rated 2 stars because if it worked well use at your own risk
  9. Destrega1
    Destrega1
    5/5,
    Works great! Would love to see the use of stamina potions while running though, other than that good script
  10. sandip
    sandip
    3/5,
    doesnt support portables sadly