MaxiTutorialIsland 1.0.9

Real men don't read the manual.

1. Aidden
    Completes the tutorial island on OSRS

Start from any point in the tutorial, as long as you haven't backtracked.

Known Bugs:
    • Sometimes has trouble using objects on one another like flour and water
    Bug Report Format:
    Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
    1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    2. Details of what happened.
    3. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Future Updates:
    • Randomization

Recent Reviews

1. UmbrionKnight
    Version: 1.0.9
    You have to baby sit it. I didn't get banned right away as the others stated, so they might have already have been on the flagged list for the offense of other accounts. It is okay it isn't the fastest, because that makes sure Jagex isn't on to you. However, it randomly crashes in some places, which is where I draw the line. The script could be more intelligent.
  2. Zesto
    I love the Maxi stuff but this one is usful but you have to baby sit it because its slow and gets stuck a lot and is just kinda a pain in the ass but still better in my opion then doing it your self
  3. pennyroyal
    Very slow and gets stuck - not bad if your baby sitting and clicking when it gets stuck
  4. StealingDaPenta
    Barely works; left it running for several minutes and both bots got stuck on several spots; and took a long time to do stuff.
  5. INXGAmer
    insta banned
  6. wuz
    It works, but i got banned almost immidately lol.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      During or after the tutorial?
  7. ThrowAwayAccount1
    Not too bad, paused during the mining part. Had to restart it twice. Would recommend though.
  8. N Bot
    N Bot
    Works great, saves so much time