1. Aidden
    MaxiWoodcutter 2.0

[​IMG]

Purchase Credits Here
    Screenshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Features
    • Banking at any bank
    • Power chopping (Dropping the logs after a full inventory has been chopped)
    • Fast tree switching
    • Can walk to the tree or bank location from just about anywhere thanks to the RuneMate web
    • Uses the actionbar for dropping in RS3
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Chopped amount, Woodcutting level reached, Chop for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Custom tree areas (Add/Remove/Modify the tree locations)
    • Pre-defined tree areas
      • RS3
        • Castle Wars - Ivy
        • Catherby - Yews
        • Draynor - Willows and Oaks next to the bank
        • Draynor Jail - Oaks above the jail
        • Edgeville - Yews
        • Grand Exchange - Yews and Ivy behind the castle
        • Seers Village - Two magic tree locations, Maples and Yews
        • Varrock East - Oaks
        • Varrock West - Trees and Oaks
      • OSRS
        • Catherby - Yews
        • Draynor - Willows and Oaks next to the bank
        • Edgeville - Yews
        • Seers Village - Two magic tree locations, Maples and Yews
        • Varrock East - Oaks
        • Varrock West - Trees and Oaks
        • Woodcutting Guild - Redwoods
    • Skill Tracker
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • OSRS: Checks the bank for an axe if you don’t currently have one
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency

Future updates
    • Burning logs on a bonfire or in a line
    • Fletching logs into arrow shafts
    • Urn support
    • Pick up nests
    • Switching to a better axe from your bank if available
    • Using the beaver familiar
    • Customisable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)

Known bugs/issues
    • Adding new activities to the table may cause previous rows to reset their values. Temporary fix is to add a heap of rows first and then choose the settings you want on each andj ust remove any unused rows once finished.

Bug report format

Note:

If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.

• Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Selected area and tree of the current activity. If using a custom area or tree location please post the coordinates used as well
    • Disposal method of the current activity
    • Selected bank if banking
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
    • Details of what happened
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Setup

Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.

Simply select the area, tree type, disposal method (Bank or drop), the bank you want to use if banking and the goal type.
    Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of logs has been chopped. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified woodcutting level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
    If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.

Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.

Recent Reviews

1. firefly666
    firefly666
    3/5,
    Version: 2.2.9
    any anti ban in this? otherwise its a straight forward good bot
  2. pothead1991
    pothead1991
    1/5,
    terrible would not run edgvill or ge yew kept stoping no matter what. wish i had my money back
  3. MrBlazinHerbs
    MrBlazinHerbs
    1/5,
    While running for normal trees in west var it just stands there and does nothing. for being a pro copy of the script it sucks.
  4. Glucose
    Glucose
    1/5,
    To further expand on the issue... It'll walk to the Magic trees near Seers village, it will also walk to the bank if you physically port to the loadstone. Otherwise it afk's at the tree's and continues to log in/out which is just asking for a ban. Needs fix or maybe an explanation if I'm doing something wrong ASAP. I'm paying for this specifically for these logs.
  5. Joseph Cole
    Joseph Cole
    3/5,
    ive a been trying this bot for almost a week now and it just keeps randomly stopping at the bank and wont go back to the trees and cut and also the bot randomly fails and stops
  6. chris6873
    chris6873
    2/5,
    shift drop? dragon axe spec?
  7. MotorcycleManZach
    MotorcycleManZach
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.8
    If you make more than 1% of minimum wage, it makes more since to use this bot than to not use it :)

really though, its fucking flawless, as i expected after using the free version.
  8. Shell
    Shell
    4/5,
    Version: 2.2.7
    Great bot so far! Only thing is, I can't seem to get it to work at WC guild, and everytime I start up the bot, it draws 0.8$ out of my account, which kinda sucks, even though it's all within 5 minutes of trying and failing.
    Is there any setup for WC guild? Been using it at seers yews for a long time.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      OSRS support for runemate is down at the moment. If it still doesn't work once OSRS is back up and running, make a proper bug report on the thread and i'll look into it.
  9. smokinkidzdaily
    smokinkidzdaily
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.6
    Great bot, only problem I have is I cant use my dragon axe because I cant wield it at my atk lvl. So everytime it banks it also banks my axe..
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Rest assured i've already addressed that in the rewrite, which will hopefully be out today or tomorrow :P
  10. yuukit
    yuukit
    2/5,
    Version: 2.2.3
    All i can say when bot start dropping logs it never end, hoping that you fix that so i ppl can powerlevel