1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter 2.23.33

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features
    • Banking at any bank
    • Power chopping (Dropping the logs after a full inventory has been chopped)
    • Fast dropping
    • Fast tree switching
    • Can walk to the tree or bank location from just about anywhere thanks to the RuneMate web
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Chopped amount, Woodcutting level reached, Chop for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Custom tree areas (Add/Remove/Modify the tree locations)
    • Skill Tracker
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
    • Item drop patterns
      • Left to right
      • Top to bottom
      • Random
    • Pick up Bird nest/Clue nest
    • Drops logs when there are no trees to cut (When drop is selected)
    • Standard dropping or chop 1 drop 1 (c1d1)
    • Fletch logs into Arrow shafts

Features
    • Checks the bank for an axe if you don’t currently have one
    • Upgrades to better axes in your bank as you level up
    • Equips the axe if you have the attack level requirement
    • Option to not equip the axe (Useful when wielding a greegree)
    • Skiller safe - Won't bank or drop the axe
    • Shift dropping - Including enabling shift drop if it's not turned on
    • Dragon/Crystal axe special attack

Pre-defined locations

Trees
    • Varrock west

Oak
    • Barbarian Assault
    • Castle Wars
    • Draynor
    • Falador
    • Hosidius kitchen
    • Port Sarim
    • Varrock east
    • Varrock west

Willow
    • Barbarian Assault
    • Draynor
    • Edgeville
    • Port Sarim
    • Rimmington
    • Seers Village

Teak
    • Ape Atoll - For greegree use make sure 'Equip axe' is not checked on the advanced tab and that you have the greegree equipped
    • Castle Wars
    • Fossil Island (Player grown)
    • Isle of Souls (Soul Wars island)
    • Prifddinas
    Arctic pine
    • Neitiznot

Maple
    • Corsair Cove
    • Seers Village
    • Woodcutting Guild

Mahogany
    • Fossil Island (Player grown)
    • Prifddinas
    Arctic pine
    • Neitiznot

Yew
    • Catherby
    • Corsair Cove
    • Edgeville
    • Falador
    • Grand Exchange
    • Port Sarim
    • Prifddinas
    • Seers Village
    • Varrock Palace
    • Woodcutting Guild

Magic
    • Arceuus House
    • Prifddinas
    • Seers Village
    • Woodcutting Guild

Redwood
    • Woodcutting Guild

Bug report template

Note:

If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.

• Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Selected area and tree of the current activity. If using a custom area or tree location please post the coordinates used as well
    • Disposal method of the current activity
    • Selected bank if banking
    • Details of what happened
    • Attach/Upload the log file for the session
    • Attach/Upload screenshots of the game at the time of the issue
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Setup
    Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.

Simply select the area, tree type, disposal method (Bank or drop), the bank you want to use if banking and the goal type.
    Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of logs has been chopped. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified woodcutting level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
    If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.

Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.

Recent Reviews

1. Truegamer14
    Truegamer14
    3/5,
    Version: 2.23.33
    Wont use dragon axe special at redwoods in wc guild
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Have you turned on the use special setting?
  2. priester1a
    priester1a
    2/5,
    Version: 2.23.27
    Mahoganys in priff dont work, other locations do work
  3. Seaohseakay
    Seaohseakay
    3/5,
    Version: 2.23.23
    Using Teak on Fossil island and it will not perform the action. Gets stuck clicking around the tree and says "Teak tree interaction failed. Turning the camera". Runs for minutes and keeps doing this. Lost $.30 trying to get this to work.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Hi, thanks for letting me know. Looks like there was a secondary cause that i hadn't picked up. I've fixed the issue and refunded you $0.30. Let me know if you have any more issues. Happy botting
  4. gobrah
    gobrah
    4/5,
    Version: 2.23.22
    been running the bot for 1 hour now, i kinda have my doubts about the neitiznot location(Artic Pines) there are 2 gates that the bot has to open before banking that close automatically after a minute. so everytime i need to bank, the bot walks towards the gate, waits for like 10 seconds infront of the gate, than opens it, waits for like another 5 seconds and than opens the second gate. the script is working fine as far as i know, but it has some botty, non human behaviour wich makes me doubt how long i wanna keep it running
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Sounds like the runemate Web is being slow. Nothing I can do about that unfortunately
  5. glomper
    glomper
    2/5,
    Version: 2.23.20
    Used to work for cutting teak trees on fossil island. Now starts spam clicking teak trees to "prevent timing out". Problem is, that it starts after probably 20 sec, far from timing out and it just never ever stops clicking when it starts. (300 clicks in 3 minutes)
  6. DGAL
    DGAL
    2/5,
    Version: 2.23.14
    good bot if you have 70 agility for the fossil island shortcut. Unfortunately instead of running around it just spams the shortcut even tho i dont have the agility level. so its basically unusable.
  7. smolbunno
    smolbunno
    4/5,
    Version: 2.23.6
    Did fossil island trees. It works but sometimes the bot would just stop itself. Also, the pathing is not great. It would occasionally take the agility shortcut to bank, walk all the way back around to the teaks, take the agility shortcut again, then bank.
  8. tyler hodge
    tyler hodge
    3/5,
    Version: 2.23.5
    cutting oaks at varrok west there is a glitch and my guy keeps walking back and forth and i go to the east side and it goes back to the west side and does the same thing.
  9. RadaghastClow
    RadaghastClow
    4/5,
    Version: 2.23.5
    Bot is cool, there's just one little thing, bot keeps clicking on Teak tree at Ape Atoll while wearing greegree. I waited till Jungle Spider aggro went off.
  10. Kentonftw
    Kentonftw
    4/5,
    Version: 2.23.2
    Bot is great to use. I still recommend getting the banking path fixed for the Yew Logs at the Grand Exchange. Other than that its an awesome bot