Mmaaikel's Runecrafter 1.3.2

Feature rich Runecrafting bot

1. Mmaaikel
    Mmaaikel's Runecrafter

[​IMG]
    A Runecrafting bot which supports both RS3 and OSRS. Below is a list the runes that are supported by the bot.

Currently supports:
    RS3

• Air runes
    • Water runes
    • Earth runes
    • Fire runes (with Ring of Duelling -> start near the bank)
    • Mind runes
    • Body runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Astral runes
    OSRS
    • Air runes
    • Water runes
    • Earth runes
    • Fire runes (with Ring of duelling -> start near the bank)
    • Mind runes
    • Body runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Astral runes
    • Lava runes
    • Mist runes

Setup:
    Normal:

• Wear the tiara of the rune you are making or have the talisman in your inventory/bank.
    • Start somewhere near the bank, altar or ruins.
    • When you are using presets(RS3) you must set it up by yourself.
    When crafting combination runes:
    • You need (a lot) of talisman's for the runes, support for Magic Imbue is not there yet.

Planning to add:

- P2P runes
    -- Law runes
    -- Chaos runes
    -- Death runes
    -- Nature runes

-- Support for Lunar spell so you do not need talismans (Magic Imbue)

In development, Not yet started

Do you want me to add something you like? Just ask and I will look into it!

Recent Updates

1. Mmaaikel's Runecrafter v1.3.2 Released!
  2. Mmaaikel's Runecrafter v1.3.1 Released!
  3. Mmaaikel's Runecrafter v1.3 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. pigface
    pigface
    4/5,
    Version: 1.21
    Making earth runes in Varrock, the camera gets stuck about half the time, facing the other way of the alter and won't turn to click it.
    Also, when it does successfully make the runes, instead of taking the portal out, it will sometimes teleport to the Varrock lodestone instead, and run all the way back to the bank.
    1 more thing, it will occasionally get stuck at the earth alter, trying to create a staff, sits there and it won't close the interface.
    Other than that, when it does work, it works well. No other issues.
  2. dankmemes95
    dankmemes95
    4/5,
    Bot works well, but when running fire runes occasionally it cant equip a dueling ring or is using additional charges or something and gets stuck in the fire altar. Not sure exactly whats causing said problem, might be worth investigating
  3. fattdogs
    fattdogs
    5/5,
    Worked from 20-35 using ring of dueling and making fire runes, then from 35-44 making cosmic runes!
  4. cheeznuts
    cheeznuts
    4/5,
    It's slow but it works pretty well. Gets stuck sometimes trying to bank early runes, but I haven't had a problem since
  5. Nsjc
    Nsjc
    5/5,
    Great job man. I Only did fire runes but ran flawless for over an hour and stopped once I ran out of rings. I notice other people saying the bot was slow, however as far as I could tell, at least for the fire runes, it wasn't too bad. Thanks!
  6. Xythesis
    Xythesis
    4/5,
    Smooth bot as far as F2P Runecrafting.
    Bit slow but is expected.
    Small bug when doing Body Runes, once travelled to and crafted the runes, has trouble exiting ("clicking portal") out of body altar.
    Overall needs minor babysitting and the other altars were flawless.
  7. plazmatic989
    plazmatic989
    3/5,
    The bot is doing great, but kinda slow. Make it a bit faster :P
  8. HeyGuys
    HeyGuys
    2/5,
    only used a little bit OSRS airs. Had an issue when it would keep trying to bank the banker from outside the bank. "I can't reach that!" I could get it to work if I zoomed in all the way, but would rather not use it in current state.
  9. Bill Slam
    Bill Slam
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Works very well, however there are two issues I noticed, the bot will not anticipate the next movement when running, it will simply click on the minimap, wait till it reaches there, then click to move again, slowing down the process. The next would be it clicks multiple times to exit altars even though the player is moving towards the exit. Perhaps add a conditional delay which gets cancelled when the player leaves the altar.
  10. judDickey
    judDickey
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Just grinded 70 agility and no shortcut support :(, still works great at cosmics!