Mmaaikel's Runecrafter 1.4.1

Feature rich Runecrafting bot

1. Mmaaikel
    Mmaaikel's Runecrafter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A Runecrafting bot which supports both RS3 and OSRS. Below is a list the runes that are supported by the bot.

Currently supports:
    RS3

• Air runes
    • Water runes
    • Earth runes
    • Fire runes (with Ring of Duelling -> start near the bank)
    • Mind runes
    • Body runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Astral runes
    OSRS
    • Air runes
    • Water runes
    • Earth runes
    • Fire runes (with Ring of duelling -> start near the bank)
    • Mind runes
    • Body runes
    • Cosmic runes
    • Astral runes
    • Lava runes
    • Mist runes

Setup:
    Normal:

• Wear the tiara of the rune you are making or have the talisman in your inventory/bank.
    • Start somewhere near the bank, altar or ruins.
    • When you are using presets(RS3) you must set it up by yourself.
    When crafting combination runes:
    • You need (a lot) of talisman's for the runes, support for Magic Imbue is not there yet.

Planning to add:

- P2P runes
    -- Law runes
    -- Chaos runes
    -- Death runes
    -- Nature runes
    -- Astral runes moonclan teleport

-- Support for Lunar spell so you do not need talismans (Magic Imbue)

In development, Not yet started

Do you want me to add something you like? Just ask and I will look into it!

Recent Reviews

1. McCheds
    McCheds
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Works well but you do have to babysit for Cosmics. It stops working at the altar other then that it walks the route fine. The altar glitch is inconsistent but you have to check in once and a awhile for cosmics.
  2. Bran01
    Bran01
    3/5,
    Have to babysit, most times it castle wars teles it can't see the bank and just stays there. Even on wide screen. Everything else works great by the looks of it.
  3. Rentico
    Rentico
    5/5,
    useing for airs...seems to be working fine thanks man
  4. drew769
    drew769
    2/5,
    Slow interactions and stopped at cosmic altar around 200-300 crafted runes on three separate attempts.
  5. Militaris
    Militaris
    1/5,
    Constantly stops working while doing lava runes at fire alter. Will stop working at bank, trying to enter the alter, and once inside the alter as well.
  6. iamdan
    iamdan
    4/5,
    Stable, but very slow interactions, astral runes are broken, and no stamina + binding amulets.
  7. Lampion
    Lampion
    4/5,
    Needs option for stamina pots
  8. math34rx
    math34rx
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    works like a charm for air runes, get lost everytime for mind runes. Still the best one I found thanks buddy
  9. MarCrazy
    MarCrazy
    4/5,
    Has some issues when doing Lava runes. Would get stuck in clan wars occasionally and I would have to take it to the alter for it to pick back up. It was also really slow sometimes, going between those two places.

What I really liked was doing Cosmic runes. It does one hell of a job running those. Don't know if it has support for pouches as I had none when I ran it. So I can't say anything there. It does kind of suck that even with 71 Agility, my character still takes the LONG WAY around.

All in all, good bot. I will continue to use it and I look forward to updating my review to 5 stars. Thanks a LOT for this one.
  10. An Inconspicious Man
    An Inconspicious Man
    5/5,
    Doing Lava runes using the fire alter. It's working great. Gets stuck occasionally but it's relatively easy to help along, then it picks back up and keeps going. A little tightening up on it's speed and it would be perfect! I got a few levels already this morning. Thanks for this one.