Mmaaikel's Smither BETA 0.2.2

Smithing for everyone!

1. Mmaaikel
    Mmaaikel's Smither
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A new smithing bot for RuneMate! A free to use smithing bot which is still in beta, so it is possible that there are some bugs/errors.

What does this bot support?
    • Bronze
    • Iron
    • Steel
    • Mithril
    • Adamant
    • Rune
    Can it make everything?
    • As far as I know it makes everything, not everything is tested but it should all work.
    Where can I use this bot?
    • Currently, the only location is Varrock West.
    • Do you want another location? Ask me and I will add it!
    Does something not work?
    • Please let me know! I want this bot to fully work and not have any errors.
    Do you have any suggestions?
    • Post them in the discussion :)

Recent Reviews

1. Snuffy
    Snuffy
    2/5,
    Version: 0.2.2
    Does not smith bolts at all, gets stuck on the item selection screen.
  2. NickFly
    NickFly
    2/5,
    Trying to smith iron kite shields and 2hs and it wont smith them. It banks and everything bUt wont make any armoUr
  3. fattdogs
    fattdogs
    4/5,
    I love your bots Mmaaikel, the fletching bot got my first 99. However your bots are starting to seem a little slow, especially when interacting with an object trying to select the "All" option. Also its not consistent. Sometimes i can use almost 800 bars an hour, others its as low as 600. But still one of the best options for smithing on RuneMate.
  4. xThunderSlugx
    xThunderSlugx
    4/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    everyone who is talking about lag, idk why. i use it for hours at a time and don't have any lag, except for a small amount that doesnt really affect anything

Four stars, couldn't give five for the following reasons:

when going to anvil, it clicks beside anvil and turns to anvil every time. from varrock west a real player will just click the anvil from bank

the click from the bank and to the anvil once you get beside it is a little slow

the bot broke on my one time, had me walking around by the castle for some reason
  5. TacoBandit
    TacoBandit
    1/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    Not sure why people are still rating this bot high. Runs for 5min then completely bricks your runemate. Been troubleshooting the last 2 hours with my Java, Runescape, and Runemate Caches and fucking with memory allocation, when in reality it was due cause of shitty coding.
  6. HardcoreHenry
    HardcoreHenry
    3/5,
    One of the most inefficient scripts in regards to system resources ive seen in a long time.

Will do the job for the first 5 mins if youre lucky then your system will be completeley over rune.
  7. Sunlounger
    Sunlounger
    3/5,
    Works solid for 5mins then turns into massive lag fest, renders your computer completely un useable ontop of the lag fest the bot slows down by like 80% due to lag, I mean it is totally free but my god, ill just watch a movie and smith myself
  8. raphiel
    raphiel
    5/5,
    ran for well over 5 hours for me not a single issue, it was quick and efficient, the only thing it could use is a little tweeking on the movement speed once done smithing your inventory, and also maybe a break handler/anti ban of some sort but overall great job though!
  9. saifulaf
    saifulaf
    5/5,
    Works well as intended
  10. le7splayrs
    le7splayrs
    5/5,
    Works very well but would be nice to get cannonballs @ edge.