Nano Dungeoneering 1.3.1

The future of Dungeoneering

1. SlashnHax
    Dungeoneering early release.
    Please take note that this is still a WIP.

Have area loot turned off.
    Do not use Legacy Interface mode.

Suggested setup:
    Have a magic weapon bound.
    Manually prestige when you get to the Warped floors.
    Floors 24 to 45 seem to be the smoothest at the moment.

Medium floors will be unlocked soon, but they will most likely still be unstable.

Recent Reviews

1. Instakeel
    Instakeel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    This bot got me from 88 to 99 in a week. I left a bad review in the past due to my own faulty interface layout. VERY good bot. Managed to get about 75k+ XP/hr 24 hrs straight with max cb. THANKS!
  2. Dustycolt
    Dustycolt
    5/5,
    Excellent.
  3. LoJack696
    LoJack696
    5/5,
    Runs smoothly all the way from floor 1 to floor 47 on complexity 6, it will sometimes quit a floor that it shouldn't, but in terms of available dungeoneering bots, this is grade A!
    So far I've gone from 90-95 all without babysitting, just check in to manually reset progress for max gains.
  4. linkingustavo
    linkingustavo
    4/5,
    i find it very useful used for 4hrs some bugs but it is fine, sometimes miss click the key on the floor, and it does not reset so you must pay attention to reset it
  5. tomski
    tomski
    4/5,
    Ran really nicely but for some reason it has started to clarify the dungeon at the beginning and will just never start the dungeon it would just log out and keep clarifying the dungeon until i stop the script. I also have had an instance where it thought that it was in a room with a key and was clicking on the key but was not actually in the room. Both these problems have occurred on the abandoned floors. Really good script just has minor bugs.
  6. Rocky Marc
    Rocky Marc
    2/5,
    occasionally works, but gets stuck on certain bosses.. hard to get any worth while xp rates
  7. isiah87
    isiah87
    5/5,
    i dont understand all the issues people are having i leave this on overnight and wake up with 1m exp plus yes the bot gets stuck at certain points but if your actually afk and not babysitting the bot you will log out when it gets stuck auto log in will activate and when you get back in the bot will typically fix its self from my experiences with it went from 101- 107 dung in pretty much a week
  8. Klaymor64
    Klaymor64
    1/5,
    This script ran for 45 min on a one year old gaming machine and got.... get ready....... ONE FLOOR DONE!?

Sooooooo, wtf were you doing the other 40 minutes....?
  9. o Giovanni o
    o Giovanni o
    4/5,
    Fantastic, just seems to have difficulty with the Follow the Leader puzzle.
  10. wizz
    wizz
    5/5,
    This Bot is incredible! some much attention to detail! It gets 5 stars for getting me to level 70 in 2 days rushing smalls. sometimes gets to a certain boss that is easy and leaves dung (For example Barlak when my combat is 130+). Also on two occasions Ive noticed to couldn't do the grapple puzzle which is very straight forward. Leaves on the long puzzles which i would do in game anyway when rushing!!