Nano Dungeoneering 1.1.0

The future of Dungeoneering

1. SlashnHax
    Dungeoneering early release.
    Please take note that this is still a WIP.

Have area loot turned off.
    Do not use Legacy Interface mode.

Suggested setup:
    Have a magic weapon bound.
    Manually prestige when you get to the Warped floors.
    Floors 24 to 45 seem to be the smoothest at the moment.

Medium floors will be unlocked soon, but they will most likely still be unstable.
    The Professor and proxi like this.

Recent Reviews

1. SkellyJoe
    SkellyJoe
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    It works fairly well for most things. It's great for being free! Keep updating this please! Thanks for the great bot!
  2. Da_Phoque
    Da_Phoque
    2/5,
    Couldn't get the bot to do anything ..it just picked up a few items and stood there for 15 till I tried to help it and then it exit the dung
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      What did the status say? What did the logs say? What was on the screen when it wasn't doing anything?
  3. Dekaru
    Dekaru
    4/5,
    decent bot. works well but sometimes it leaves right before the boss room and for the emote puzzle it tries to advance without completing and just stays there. would like to see a prayer/threshhold&ultimate ability incorporation.
  4. julotheking
    julotheking
    5/5,
    Works good for me, pickup some items is sometime weird but still work! gg
  5. jackwilton
    jackwilton
    5/5,
    very good for first dung bot on here ill donate to help this progress :D
  6. Sean Kingston
    Sean Kingston
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I'm giving it a three because it is very buggy; consequently these bugs have led to my character exhibiting erratic and obvious bot-like behavior . If I had not watched my character run this bot for one hour, I probably would've been banned by the next morning. Despite my negative review, I would like to say thanks anyways for making the only dungeoneering bot on this site free.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      It would be appreciated if you would elaborate on the "erratic and obvious bot-like behavior" in the discussion thread.
  7. Darkkenshi
    Darkkenshi
    5/5,
    You are a legend. I'll make sure to throw some donations your way if you keep it going. <3
  8. Oh Minions
    Oh Minions
    3/5,
    great bot just gets stuck on a couple of puzzles and bosses and just stands still I get that its a beta and its really good just could do with something like if its stuck for more than a couple of minutes doing nothing then should just exit and try again instead of just standing still. great god so far though
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      Which puzzles/bosses?
  9. cyanlsx
    cyanlsx
    5/5,
    By far one of the smoothest bots on here. Has been doing dungeons like it's nothing!
  10. Ayylmao10292181
    Ayylmao10292181
    5/5,
    Great work , you have my support
    Don't give up on this gem!