Nano Dungeoneering 1.3.4

The future of Dungeoneering

1. SlashnHax
    Dungeoneering early release.
    Please take note that this is still a WIP.

Have area loot turned off.
    Do not use Legacy Interface mode.

Suggested setup:
    Have a magic weapon bound.
    Manually prestige when you get to the Warped floors.
    Floors 24 to 45 seem to be the smoothest at the moment.

Medium floors will be unlocked soon, but they will most likely still be unstable.

Recent Reviews

1. KaiEnd
    KaiEnd
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Does not work longer than 10min without getting stuck
  2. grayt
    grayt
    5/5,
    works grate for me!. need to add some bosses and maybe auto equipment upgrade for low lvl players like me
  3. Ter Mons
    Ter Mons
    3/5,
    The bot itself is impressive. Watching it gather food and move forward is neat, but it needs updated.
    - Needs to equip armor/weapons (beyond bound magic weapon)
    - Needs to reset complexity, as it gets stuck between runs
    Little updates here and there with the aforementioned items and you better believe I would pay for this bad boy!
  4. Melly Melera
    Melly Melera
    3/5,
    Doesn't work anymore. Worked for a week or so, but now is stuck at "Form Party" or "Classifying Dungeon"... Would give it a 5 if it worked again. Please fix!
  5. granthillmans
    granthillmans
    5/5,
    Works great, occasionally gets stuck but pretty awesome for a free script!
  6. Bman001
    Bman001
    5/5,
    Man i dont even know where to start. I really appreciate the time and effort you have put into this source, especially being free. i would pay for this bot for sure. keep up the good work, and thankyou very much.
  7. Tested
    Tested
    5/5,
    Runs smoothly most of the time only issue I've encountered is that it gets stuck when traversing back through a monolith room .. not the actual puzzle itself just when its backtracking through the room it will get stuck
  8. Elm15
    Elm15
    5/5,
    Will leave dg if the bot doesn't recognize the boss, but you got options!

1. Use dg aura to select a boss it knows. or 2. Pause the bot and Manual do the boss at the end.
  9. smitherdrago
    smitherdrago
    3/5,
    mate before this last update it was working great. now it gets to the boss room and leaves the dungeon before killing and completing the boss.
  10. ohhskhy
    ohhskhy
    2/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    I noticed it has issues clicking on small items, like that ring from that ghost room. where it would keep clicking in one place. another issue is that combat wise the bot is very terrible, so i have to do the bosses my self. it's good if you want to use this bot to do the rest of the floor, Must baby sit tho.