Nano Dungeoneering 1.3.1

The future of Dungeoneering

1. SlashnHax
    Dungeoneering early release.
    Please take note that this is still a WIP.

Have area loot turned off.
    Do not use Legacy Interface mode.

Suggested setup:
    Have a magic weapon bound.
    Manually prestige when you get to the Warped floors.
    Floors 24 to 45 seem to be the smoothest at the moment.

Medium floors will be unlocked soon, but they will most likely still be unstable.

Recent Reviews

1. LowClassConspiracy
    LowClassConspiracy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Honestly really impressive bot, wish the creator would come back. It's really good enough to be paid.
  2. jeffo
    jeffo
    2/5,
    Had used it on two accounts no dramas, last account got banned :( was a good bot until then
  3. Thunderpig700
    Thunderpig700
    5/5,
    This is by far the best bot I've ever used, flawless! allow it to solo mid size and ill pay for it.
  4. wsmb123
    wsmb123
    5/5,
    Love it, one of the very few RS3 bots that actually does what it says and does it well. If you could update the bot to use resources to train all skills instead of just speed runs and put an option to loot bones + bury them I would pay 10-15 cents an hour for this thing or buy it for like $25. Good work!
  5. Sol Style
    Sol Style
    5/5,
    havnt beened banned and ive used this on 3+ accounts sometimes a few pathing errors and itll be classifying a dungeon awhile sometimes but other than that this is great
  6. huntmonkey
    huntmonkey
    5/5,
    This works amazingly. it has some minor bugs and only once did it get stuck, but otherwise it does a great job
  7. preventing1
    preventing1
    5/5,
    great worked for 12 hours completed 50 floors.
  8. ArchMagix
    ArchMagix
    5/5,
    works very well, i watched it do a good few floors, i noticed with the icefeind boss when it goes to run from the falling shards it moves to far into the corner of the room and then ends up getting smacked by the icicles it didnt die but a few times i saw it fighting the boss and having 200 hp after that attack and then eating a heim crab and then the boss simultaneously hits a 147, just saying it cuts it a little close, perhaps theres a way to eat higher tier food before the heim crabs when the char is low fighting a boss
  9. ICodeMyLife
    ICodeMyLife
    5/5,
    I really like this bot. It works pretty damn well. 8/5. Theres a few slight hang ups but would love to see more. Would pay $25 for a full dung bot that can handle all floors.
  10. JamesBurque
    JamesBurque
    4/5,
    good bot but when you have a magic weapon binded it wont auto select a spell to use