Nano Dungeoneering 1.3.4

The future of Dungeoneering

1. SlashnHax
    Dungeoneering early release.
    Please take note that this is still a WIP.

Have area loot turned off.
    Do not use Legacy Interface mode.

Suggested setup:
    Have a magic weapon bound.
    Manually prestige when you get to the Warped floors.
    Floors 24 to 45 seem to be the smoothest at the moment.

Medium floors will be unlocked soon, but they will most likely still be unstable.

Recent Reviews

1. JustJoshJ
    JustJoshJ
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    I've used this twice. the first time it was great and worked almost perfectly but sometimes got stuck and needed a nudge. I've just tried using it for the second time and it won't pick anything up, it just stands there staring at it until you get sick of it and click it yourself.
  2. ConfuciusLola
    ConfuciusLola
    5/5,
    Works excelent, better than most bots i've used and with such a complex task is quite impressive. Only the complexity select doesn't work but otherwise runs for hours.
  3. jackser
    jackser
    4/5,
    I don't know what others' problems are, but this runs perfect for me. Just sometimes it skips some easy bosses.
  4. iRS
    iRS
    2/5,
    Bot starts, but gets stuck in complexity selection menu. so its useless untill fixed :(
  5. alibaab
    alibaab
    4/5,
    some problem are not solved so offen bot leave dungeon but best handler for unexpected situation what i use thanks
  6. PeasentRS3
    PeasentRS3
    1/5,
    This bot will not work for me. It will not move beyond the forming party step. I may be doing something wrong, but I have attempted to fix it many different ways. I think it may just be the bot struggling.
  7. Cobrax94x
    Cobrax94x
    5/5,
    stick with easy comp 6 use mage or range it works most of the times i leave it running for 20+ hrs , it beats paying 2m a floor + and if ur leveling a new account this is probably ur best leveling method because ur stats probably suck
  8. anthony45321
    anthony45321
    3/5,
    gets stuck when you have to make a bridge keeps trying to attack monsters also can we add a summing thing im on a pure def build and main sorce of damage i do is though summing
  9. druggn
    druggn
    5/5,
    Seems like a really good bot and has been doing good so far just seems to have some problems starting the instances some times. It'll choose the complexity but the bot thinks it hasn't yet and then it just sits there.
  10. Qliver
    Qliver
    4/5,
    Great bot! wish it could eat the food :)