Nano Dungeoneering 1.3.1

The future of Dungeoneering

1. SlashnHax
    Dungeoneering early release.
    Please take note that this is still a WIP.

Have area loot turned off.
    Do not use Legacy Interface mode.

Suggested setup:
    Have a magic weapon bound.
    Manually prestige when you get to the Warped floors.
    Floors 24 to 45 seem to be the smoothest at the moment.

Medium floors will be unlocked soon, but they will most likely still be unstable.

Recent Reviews

1. othman32
    othman32
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Would be great if it were able to pick up weapon and armour in the initial room. Still waiting for the medium rooms though.
  2. jamesxxx
    jamesxxx
    2/5,
    got my first ban in the last year from this
  3. Mage
    Mage
    3/5,
    sometimes freezes when "reaching XXXX wraith door" , cant dodge boss attacks like luminesscent ice boss, stands still while eating. sometimes quits the dungeon when there is only boss left. but atleast it is completing 50% of the dungeons and is working, getting 39k xp/h with 80+ dungeoneering, that doesnt seem to be alot but it is smthing
  4. runepay
    runepay
    3/5,
    It would be great when the bot also took Journals and use ''Surge'' from magic to go faster than I would recommend a 5
  5. efrasalas
    efrasalas
    3/5,
    I need help!, I dont understan the process to start the bot because the bot didnt wear the armour
  6. o Giovanni o
    o Giovanni o
    4/5,
    Has difficulty with follow the leader puzzle. Other than that I've had amazing results using this in f2p
  7. xbone2
    xbone2
    4/5,
    Nice dungeoneering bot, but I was actually stuck at a bridge where you need either mining or agility to cross. It does not mine the ore to get a rock and repair the bridge, sometimes it does not jump over it when it comes to the agility one.
  8. Goldielox
    Goldielox
    5/5,
    I need help! i can't seem to get over 32kxp/hr at complexity 6....Im guessing its cause of my ui and magic wep. I'm using a one-handed wand.
  9. Instakeel
    Instakeel
    5/5,
    This bot got me from 88 to 99 in a week. I left a bad review in the past due to my own faulty interface layout. VERY good bot. Managed to get about 75k+ XP/hr 24 hrs straight with max cb. THANKS!
  10. Dustycolt
    Dustycolt
    5/5,
    Excellent.