NatureThiever 2.0.1

Make bank in DMM!

1. Party
    Partyshanked submitted a new resource:

pNatureThiever - Steal nature runes from Ardougne!

• 28 Thieving
    • Start with character stood next to the northernmost chest, like so:

Recent Reviews

1. Alvastr
    Version: 2.0.0
    Party, there's an issue when there's too many ppl in the chest. It doesnt seem to click the search for trap thing. Sometimes it even stays on top of the option but doesnt click it
  2. Dreamingyet
    Version: 2.0.0
    Just noticed you haven't had a review in a while and i believe credit should be given where credit is due. Great bot and after today's update to the aesthetics of it are so pleasing. I can finally see Spectre being used to its full potential with what you've done with the input screen. Once again great job and amazing design.

On a side note: I do have a suggestion to implement a way to thieve the gold chest next to the nature chest in the south house, its possible to do it in between nature chests as the gold has a longer respawn timer.

Edit: There seems to be a small bug i haven't encountered before. the bot somehow ran away from the nature chest and stalled itself out until logging out, have no clue what happened only reason i noticed was because my computer notified me of the logging handler.
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Interesting bug, should never do that - perhaps if you moused over the client by accident the bot tried to click something in the distance. Either way seems walking back to the spot isn't working, I'll check it out.
  3. NetflixUser
    Version: 1.1.6
    Instance used to work great. Now doesnt even give the starting of it. Time moves on but my guy just stands there. Not sure if bot or spectre... Please help
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Pushing bot update now to fix, thanks for the feedback.
  4. tilly
    Version: 1.1.4
    works great kinda annoying with the searching of the second chest that give you nothing. it kinda makes it obvious , but definitely gets the job done great