1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noble Revenants [SALE] 1.3.4

Rustle up those Revenants.

1. Bing Bong
    ** Setup instructions **
    - When using Looting Bag - Click "Settings" and then select "Don't put supplies into the looting bag.".
    - On your bracelet of Ethereum, I would advise that you turn the bracelet to absorb ether that is looted.
    - Make sure you have spare ether + bracelet of Ethereum (uncharged) in your bank if you die.
    - Select your settings and hit start.

** Supports **
    - Crash protection, will hop if players exceed X amount + if other players beat you to an NPC, will hop worlds.
    - Anti PK system, there are a few types of Anti-PK systems enabled, please trial and error these to your liking. SMART seems to be the most efficient.
    - Supports Recharging bracelet + weapons, Craw's bow/Webweaver bow.
    - Melee and Ranged fully supported with Special Attack enabled
    - Fully automated

[​IMG]

BowrZx likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. BHardie
    BHardie
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Awful - Takes about 45 seconds to scroll through world hopper when hopping due to too many players, when using rev cave tele it enters cave and cannot path to any of the northern revs, I manually walked to rev knights and left it to kill the knights whilst i went to the toilet, used a screen recorder to capture what happens whilst I was gone, bot tele'd from a skulled PvMer (which took 10 seconds to react) then when it returned to wildy it couldn't path, stood idling until a PKer killed me. I've tried multiple configurations, locations, different rev's and the bots just trash as a whole. No point sending logs to the creator it's that bad.
    1. Bing Bong
  2. C Man
    C Man
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    lol this bot is garbage. was set for dark beasts couldnt even enter the cave without first problem, then when it got in the cave it couldnt jump the obstacle to get to the dark beast. After i manually walking it to the revs it began killing them until pker came, then it proceeded to face tank and do nothing but eat. This bot gives a lot of options and cant even do the bare minimum right
    1. Bing Bong
      Author's Response
      The bot doesn't support agility shortcuts, the Runemate API (which this bot uses) doesn't handle them, it is a raised issue already so sadly, I have to invalidate this review.

You also haven't reached out for help nor asked for assistance in my discord.
  3. mike122423423
    mike122423423
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    So I’m personally an Iron Man and I would love to use this script, but it keeps trying to pick up random loot from other people so if there could be like an Iron Man toggle where it only picks up loot from the revs that you would killed, that would be great, and I could see myself using this a lot more
  4. cedric w
    cedric w
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Works amazing thanks to the owner for helping out! Great support on it! Answered every qeustion. Ty verry much! first Few mills made!
  5. cheese mate
    cheese mate
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    I'll be honest here.... even after fresh "updates" these bots never work for me.
    1. Bing Bong
      Author's Response
      Have you looked at the setup guide in my discord or the video on youtube? Why not get in touch with me so we can take a look rather than leaving a poor review
  6. zeffykiins
    zeffykiins
    2/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    ive given this bot a few attempts now .. seems to kill the revs no problem but whenever a pker attacks it literally stands still and eats which makes the 'smart' option a bit redundant
    1. Bing Bong
      Author's Response
      Can you send me the logs please
  7. BowrZx
    BowrZx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.9
    Helpful dev, helped me with any issues that come up!
  8. tinman123
    tinman123
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.9
    sometimes it just runs back and forth outside the cave after teleporting and gets stuck in the bank or on world hop screen in edgeville.
    1. Bing Bong
      Author's Response
      Can you send me logs please?
  9. JaredCH
    JaredCH
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.6
    worked extremely well for me, banked around 35m.
  10. WIke Klissel
    WIke Klissel
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Barely funtional, if your goin to be there manually alright to run on maybe an alt account however,
    A)percentage to drink and eat at, does not correlate accounts levels, instead is manully set to scale from a 99 hp or prayer accounts.
    B) Does not teleport to ferox nor does it teleport out of the rev caves at all which sucks cause if a pker comes you basically just die
    C) Doesnt have a prayer select option

Honestly not worth 0.12 per hour, I am thinking of programming a much more fuctionable one because this ones actually pitiful ngl.
    1. Bing Bong
      Author's Response
      What did you have the anti pk system to?

There are different options.