1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noble Shamans [SALE] 1.4.4

Turn the dream of a Dragon Warhammer into reality!

1. Lightsoul
    # Setup instructions
    * Ensure you have your ranged equipment already equipped before starting the bot.
    * If you're using Farming Guild traversal method, please start the bot at the farming guild bank.
    * If you're using the Battlefront teleport method, please start the bot at any other bank in RuneScape.

* If you're using the Rune Pouch for High alchs, please have the runes already in your pouch.
    * Ensure you have enough materials (Food, Potions, house tabs, ring of duelings, runes) in the bank.

## Gear and Equipment
    The bot is very flexible with the gear in terms of what you can equip for your weapon slots. You can wear almost any weapon however, I would recommend using Blowpipe or BOWFA on RAPID.

I would **HIGHLY** recommend wearing Shayzien (5) armour as this will mitigate the damage taken.

You can see my setup here:

https://i.imgur.com/l9kNfRZ.png

## Restoration strategies

* Player-Owned House - Restore your stats in your POH via an ornate restoration pool
    * Dueling to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to the Ferox Enclave via a Ring of Dueling and use the pool of restoration to restore your stats.

## Banking strategies
    * Player-Owned House to Farming Guild - Use a Jewellery box to teleport to Farming Guild and use the bank
    * Ring of Dueling to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to Ferox Enclave via the Ring of Dueling. The bot will equip the ring if you've in combat and can't bring up the chat dialog options.
    * Construction Cape to POH > Pool to restore > Jewellery box to Farming guild

## Traversal strategies
    * House teleport tab to Farming Guild and will path towards the Shaman enclave from there.
    * Battlefront Tabs to the Battlefront area and will path towards the Shaman enclave from there.
    * Construction Cape to POH > Pool to restore > Jewellery box to Farming guild

## Looting
    * The bot will select worthy items based on value which is default. The bot will focus on the most valuable items before the least valuable.
    * High alching is enabled within the UI in the Inventory Settings.

# Common issues
    Walks too much within the area when shaman is in jump mode.
    The melee flick doesn't always protect in time (?).

# Any other comments
    Rune pouch is currently not supported - please ignore the UI and use runes for now.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. aofa157
    aofa157
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4.4
    its just so bad.
  2. devinsosa1
    devinsosa1
    3/5,
    bot is terrible, i get the code is outdated but man getting 5 kills in one trip is ridiculous. max i ever got was like 40 kills does its job but doesnt do it efficently by any means. appreciate the bot but its mediocre at best
  3. winniedepoeh
    winniedepoeh
    1/5,
    didnt pick up dwh
  4. Oconro
    Oconro
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Bot functions fine but i got a dragonwarhammer drop and the bot either didn't pickup or alched it.... pretty much just wasted hours of credits on this for nothing.
  5. Looper69
    Looper69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Works good on maxed account
  6. x3bills
    x3bills
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Updated. needs a ton of work. cant even get to shamans. even when i babysit im getting 5 kill trips on a well off account. shame, it used to be so good.
  7. BennyD
    BennyD
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    ****NOT AT ALL worth the 14 cent an hour in it's current condition, not to mention not worth it considering the gp per hour from shamans****

AFTER COMING BACK I SEE IT DROPPED A DWH AND DIDN'T EVEN PICK IT UP, I HAD A 3 STAR RATING BUT THIS MAKES IT ABSOLOUTELY GARBAGE AND UNUSABLE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

original review
    A lot better than before, but still takes a lot of unnecessary damage like walking into melee range of shamans all the time. Also waits to be attacked to auto retaliate in a lot of cases when the shaman jumps into the air because it clicks the other shaman and you're still combat tagged, so again a lot of wasted damage and time but working A LOT better than it was when I tried it before. also mentions nowhere that I see on the bot page that you require battlefront teleports with ring of dueling setup, should connect those in the bot page and also add an option to use skill necklaces instead of battlefront, and could very easily flick prayer so you don't have to waste p pots, all in all needs a lot of work to even be considered usable but because it's the only bot out there people use it and then often regret using it.
    1. Lightsoul
      Author's Response
      The bot isn't valued at the GP p/h, it's calculated for the main reason why anyone would go to shamans in the first place. If you don't want to pay the price, don't use it. Go do Shamans manually.

The bot is coded to loot items only when it is 'safe' to do so, there must've been a reason why the DWH wasn't looted instantly, it would 100% loot it before it disappears, within the code it has a timer, if the bot detects that it gets close to disappearing, it will just pick it up regardless if it's safe to do so or not. You are impatient and rude for not watching the bot.

Depending on the teleport options you used, you may or may not need the battlefront teleport tabs, it does state in my discord in the set up instructions, if you're using x setting then you'll need x items. It isn't my fault you are incapable of reading instructions, I'm sorry but if you aren't happy with the product, please don't use it. There are many users who have been extremely lucky with this bot and have had DWH drops left right and centre and I don't appreciate your comments when most of it is false or you've just been unable to read.
  8. Cobra Cummander
    Cobra Cummander
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    this bots such a joke... gets stuck in the bank, gets stuck in the poh even though its a traversal method, gets stuck in the cave... im shocked it doesnt get stuck loading...
    1. Lightsoul
      Author's Response
      Why not report this in my discord and show me logs so I can check?
  9. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Good, but has some nitpicky issues.

- Traversal is a bit slow, but this might be due to webwalk.
    - Gets hit by purples more than often
    - Tries to attack other shaman when the one we're fighting jumps
    - Looting is delayed, sometimes doesn't loot before item despawns
    - No looting/alching options (for ironman)

Great bot overall, doesn't really require babysitting but could be better!
  10. Lax321
    Lax321
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Can you fix it where when the shaman jumps it automatically tries to attack the other one until the original shaman lands?
    1. Lightsoul
      Author's Response
      Yes, I will look into this :)