Omni Agility 1.0.4

Omniscient Botting

1. Aydex
    Omni Agility
    Part of the Omni bot line

This bot is part of the Omni botting line. The Omni prefix is an indication of superb quality that is rivaled by none.

Features you will find within every Omni bot:
    • Simple settings interface for user convenience
    • Detailed runtime statistics
    • On-the-fly settings changing
    • Utilization of RuneMates PlayerSense API for unique profiling
    • Built to be stable for long run times
    • Efficient, optimized to use as minimal computer resources as possible

Features specific to Omni Agility:
    • Gnome Stronghold + all rooftop courses (go 1-99 with this one single bot!)
    • Eats any edible food in your inventory if your health gets low
    • Automatically detects and uses Stamina potions
    • If you have high alchemy materials it will high alches any noted item in your inventory while running the course
    • Uses Camelot teleport tabs or the Camelot teleport spell (depending on what materials you have) at Seers
    • Loots marks of grace
    • Multiple modes:
      • Max XP (high attention, performance optimized for maximum experience)
      • Spam click (spam clicks the next obstacle)

Have any issue and/or looking to request a feature? Please post on the discussion thread (and be as detailed as possible). All support requests will be handled within 24 hours.

Recent Reviews

1. Solarce
    Solarce
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Slow and gets stuck on Al Karid
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      Can you tell me what exactly is wrong with the Al Kharid course? I've trained accounts there and it's worked perfectly fine.
  2. fallnxang3l
    fallnxang3l
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    it's slow at ardougne agility course i haven't tried other courses but for ardougne its very slow
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      Hey fallnxang3l,

Have you tried the spam click option? I have this for players who want higher XP rates than the bot can do just clicking the obstacles normally. If this still doesn't live up to your expectations would it be possible for me to borrow your account to test and optimize the course myself?