Omni Fisher 1.0.4

Omniscient Botting

1. Aydex
    Omni Fisher
    Part of the Omni bot line

This bot is part of the Omni botting line. The Omni prefix is an indication of superb quality that is rivaled by none.

Features you will find within every Omni bot:
    • Simple settings interface for user convenience
    • Detailed runtime statistics
    • On-the-fly settings changing
    • Utilization of RuneMates PlayerSense API for unique profiling
    • Built to be stable for long run times
    • Efficient, optimized to use as minimal computer resources as possible

Features specific to Omni Fisher:
    • Powerfish anywhere in the game
      • Automatically shift drops if enabled
    • Barbarian fishing
    • Dragon harpoon special attack
    • Banking
      • Catherby
      • Fishing guild
      • Al-Kharid
      • Draynor
      • Edgeville
      • Piscatoris
      • Shilo village
      • Sinclair mansion
      • Piscarilius
      • "Generic" option to support banking anywhere (the bot will automatically detect the closest bank, see more details below)
    • Tools
      • Small fishing net
      • Big fishing net
      • Fishing rod
      • Fly fishing rod
      • Lobster pot
      • Harpoon
      • Barb-tail harpoon
      • Dragon harpoon
      • Barbarian rod
      • Hand fishing

"Generic" option is for unconventional training spots. You MUST start the bot at your training location for this to work. The bot will automatically attempt to detect the closest bank, walk there and then use your starting location as a landmark for walking back. This option should work in the majority of cases but if you notice the bot not banking or returning to your training location please request the location be added on the discussion thread.

Have any issue and/or looking to request a feature? Please post on the discussion thread (and be as detailed as possible). All support requests will be handled within 24 hours.

Recent Reviews

1. chris henderson
    chris henderson
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    bot works very nicely! Can you make it so it doesnt deposit the dragon harpoon when it banks? I cant wield it with my att lvl. Thank you
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      Whoops, forgot to add the dragon harpoon as a tool! I'll get this fixed right away and updated in v1.0.4 :)
  2. Mmaaikel
    Mmaaikel
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Powerfishing trout and salmon works great, only when dropping it misses a lot of items. Also the time only updates when a fish is caught, bit strange.
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      Have you checked out the most recent version? I've updated the dropping algorithm to be much more reliable. No missed fish after a few hours of my testing.
  3. Crxst
    Crxst
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Fantastic bot! I have gained many, many levels and run around 12 hours a day for a few days so far so good! Highly recommend.
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you're enjoying the bot, thanks for the review!
  4. fallnxang3l
    fallnxang3l
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    it's great smooth great reaction but problem is leaves like 10 of them in inventory doesn't drop them but other than that its great
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      I'll be updating the dropping algorithm soon to account for RuneMate's Clouse issues. I'll post on the discussion thread when the update is live so you can give it a try!
  5. King007
    King007
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    this is a wonderful bot, i used it for about 4 hours straight, and it actually did really good xp rates. i didn't think to take a screen shot at the time, but props to you! one issue ive noticed is sometimes when its dropping them it will miss about 3 on average. not a big deal i guess. anyways thanks for making omni fisher!
    1. Aydex
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words! RuneMate has a built in crowd sourced biometrics platform that handlers interactions. As it's built to be as human as possible it will occasionally missclick. This is completely intentional and not hurt the stability or efficiency of the bot.