Open Fighter 1.1.0

Loot. Eat. Kill. Repeat.

1. SlashnHax
    A simple open-source fighter. Kills NPCs and eats food. Food is automatically detected.

Recent Updates

1. Open Fighter v1.1.0 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. rijoy
    rijoy
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    ITS NOT LOOTING ANYMORE
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      I didn't change any code, it may be a client issue. Try restarting RuneMate and RuneScape if you haven't already. Your "review" would be better off being posted in the Discussion thread.
  2. John Legend420
    John Legend420
    4/5,
    Gets the job done! However it would be a perfect 5 if the mouse movements were a bit slower and the camera would move a little more frequently.
  3. HmongRune
    HmongRune
    4/5,
    It was good for a week, but all of sudden it wont click on anything anymore? Help?
  4. wolfboyn757
    wolfboyn757
    5/5,
    This bot does what it says. You just leave it somewhere and it fights for you. Even using food when needed. I wouldn't recommend this on higher level enemies. This is a good bot for leveling combat skills up though.
  5. Dixikill
    Dixikill
    5/5,
    Open Fighter is great!
    left it on for 4 nights (during the day i played myself)
    no bans or anything...just perfect, simple and really usefull..
    the only thing i miss is an option to go to the bank and get food.
  6. SnipeSet04
    SnipeSet04
    3/5,
    This script is simple and gets the job done just the way i like it but every 15 minutes or so the script terminates. Says that the session has expired or some monkey business. Would absolutely give you 5 stars if you could fix this. its a huge inconvenience. Until then.... Searching for a new script.
    1. SlashnHax
      Author's Response
      That sounds more like an issue with your internet than an issue with the bot.
  7. Derk
    Derk
    5/5,
    Great bot, I use it to train my account. Simple loading of nearby monsters, and looting works great. Would recommend!
  8. ahmedabdla1
    ahmedabdla1
    5/5,
    good
  9. Fredez
    Fredez
    4/5,
    Works great, but the loot feature is not the best :)
  10. john willis
    john willis
    5/5,
    Best combat bot out there. Have used the others on the site and this is by far the fastest and best response time.