Hold off on running this until 1.1.6
OpiaDuelCap Lite if you want to test the bot out for free.
~150 duels per hour.
For best results and low CPU usage, use the following account setup.
- Log into your account
- Set graphics to minimum
- Set CPU usage to very low
- make sure it is set to fixed screen
- open the esc menu.
- Go to interface settings
- Set slim headers and hide titles
- Go back to the esc menu
- click Quick Load Layout
- select Old School
- Then, adjust your interfaces so that the actual game screen is not covered by any interfaces. This will stop issues with the bot getting stuck and trying to click through an interface.
- Now your accounts should be all set for maximum botting without issue.
Basic Start instructions:
- Start accounts in the duel arena.
- Start the main character as the master (wins the duels).
- Set the loser as it's opponent and click start.
- Start a second Duel Cap Plus bot.
- Start the loser of duels as the slave.
- Set the main as it's opponent and click start.
- Message me with any issues you run into.
Wins and loses duels for you