Original Safe Cracker 1.0.3

Cracks safes in the Rogue's Den for GP and XP!

1. TheOriginal
    NEW: Version 1.0.3
    Addressed getting stuck and improved overall efficiency. This bot is now very stable. Also, please note that I have changed the requirements, instead of lobster, you must now have jugs of wine in your bank. This is to increase GP/hr.

Up to 300k GP and 90k Thieving XP per hour!

Requriements:
    -Plenty of JUGS OF WINE in bank
    -50 Thieving (higher level increases success rate, 93% at level 99)
    -Stethoscope in inventory or bank (this can be purchased in rogue's den from Martin Thwait, or on the G.E.)

Start in the rogue's den, have your stethoscope and a few wine in your inventory. When your health gets low, this bot will heal if there is any wine in your inventory, and will hit the bank if not. When your inventory is full, this bot will deposit all, and withdraw your stethoscope and 10 jugs of wine.

By cracking the wall safes, you will receive a random reward composed of uncut gems and GP. A full inventory can be worth up to about 100k. 70 thieving XP is earned on a successful crack. This culminates to up to 300k GP/hr and 90k thieving XP/hr.

NOTE: According to the wiki page, a higher Agility level seems to increase your likelihood of receiving more valuable gems, however this is not confirmed and is not a requirement.

Recent Reviews

1. An Inconspicious Man
    An Inconspicious Man
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Great job! Been waiting for this! I got 73 Thieving using Ample Master Farmer. Although I had made a lot of money, I'd been wanting to do something different. Would it be possible to give us the option of using the food of our choosing? Also, perhaps increasing the point to eat to no less than 25 hitpoints? I get a little freaked out when he finally eats at 10hp. I don't want to lose any Rogue set pieces. They are a bitch to get back...

Overall, thanks for this!
  2. iamdan
    iamdan
    4/5,
    Improved from last version, but it often gets stuck when dropping empty jugs.
  3. NeveCieco
    NeveCieco
    5/5,
    Works amazingly. Had no problems with it what so ever. Thank you!
    1. TheOriginal
      Author's Response
      No thank you :)
  4. rickp
    rickp
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    interaction with the safes is fast, however it can get stuck after interactions and do nothing until you manualy click a safe.

Needs fixing
    1. TheOriginal
      Author's Response
      I have fixed this in the latest update 1.0.3 where I have addressed getting stuck and overall efficiency. Let me know if you still have any issues :)
  5. Oridian
    Oridian
    3/5,
    Works well at thieving, however doesn't bank when low HP like you claim it to. And yes, have read the requirements many times, and the bot does not attempt to run to the bank. If this was fixed it would be 5/5 easily
    1. TheOriginal
      Author's Response
      Hello friend, please try the latest update 1.0.3 where I have addressed getting stuck and overall efficiency. Let me know if you still have any issues :)
  6. IronForklift
    IronForklift
    3/5,
    This could be an amazing bot if it ate and didn't stand still when i get below 20hp. Please fix and you will get much love.
    1. TheOriginal
      Author's Response
      Please try the latest update 1.0.3 where I have addressed getting stuck and overall efficiency. Let me know if you still have any issues :)
  7. Protomans
    Protomans
    2/5,
    It works up until you reach low hp where it'll stall.
    1. TheOriginal
      Author's Response
      Please try the latest update 1.0.3 where I have addressed getting stuck and overall efficiency. Let me know if you still have any issues :)
  8. dillon2b
    dillon2b
    5/5,
    Solid bot, ran for a few hours without hiccup. I can't wait until it is fully featured