pCannonballs 1.0.1

Reload that cannon!

1. Party
    Smiths cannonballs in Al Kharid, Port Phasmyts or Edgeville!

Recent Updates

1. pCannonballs v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. nick dagnillo
    nick dagnillo
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Errors out when starting.
  2. JuicyJuice1541
    JuicyJuice1541
    1/5,
    Doesn't work. Errors out when you try to start it, and close it.
  3. staffix
    staffix
    2/5,
    works decent, for about 30 min.. then it closes :/ guessing a built in trial period?
  4. pedrrooka
    pedrrooka
    3/5,
  5. chedfu
    chedfu
    5/5,
    you just need to move screen and not touch and it wont miss click on furnace
  6. 55ttothelow
    55ttothelow
    3/5,
    I tried it at al-kharid and edgevulle. Edgeville was, as others had reported, a bit buggy with some misclicks. Al kharid seemed to work fine initially, but every time I had that after every time for some reason the bot stopped working. I think i saw this happen both at the bank and at the furnace (it's where i was where i logged back in again). So it's flawed and doesn't continue for long ends at a time (for me).
  7. InvalidError
    InvalidError
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Very buggy at Edgeville; always clicks to the north of the furnace and misclicks very often, making it run all over the place and look very suspicious. Once it gets to the furnace, the script has a hard time using the steel bar on the furnace and usually ends up selecting the steel bar twice instead of accepting the popup for selecting how many cannonballs to make. The above problem also happens in the other 2 locations. It would be amazing if you could get the script to turn the camera and use the steel bar directly on the furnace when running back instead of clicking on the mini-map. I would also like to mention that Port Phasmatys is almost completely broken, timing out using the steel bar on the furnace almost every time.
    Sorry for the long post, but I hope it helps you to fix the problems and make this script awesome again. :)
  8. Serc
    Serc
    4/5,
    Ui interface is a bit buggy, otherwise bot works well for the most part.
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Hey, thanks for the review. Mind letting me know in the thread what's up with the UI?
  9. skeetles
    skeetles
    4/5,
    Works great in al karid, buggy in edgeville.