Pi Chopper 3.9.30

Woodcutting made easy!

1. Derk
    π Chopper

(Get your dynamic signature here: Create your dynamic signature! )
    Welcome to the thread of the AIO chopper made by the π team! We have made this bot for two purposes and that is to offer a product that can't be surpassed on a quality level and to give the customer exactly what they want. This bot origins from my old BChopper, all of the old users that had that bot added will be automatically transferred to the new π Chopper.

I wrote this bot with a few simple guidelines and I plan to keep following those:

1. Banking supported locations (apart from chopping Ivy, or stackable items)
    2. Both OSRS and RS3 support
    3. Custom locations that can be suggested by the crowd (you!)
    This basically means that YOU make this bot! If you're planning to make money with woodcutting and you need a location added that isn't in this bot yet, you can suggest the location on this thread. If you want to suggest a location please use this form:

Code (Text):
    1. What location:
    2. What logs:
    3. Closest banking option:
    4. Anything special:
    5. Game type (OSRS/RS3):
    Below the complete list with supported locations:

RS3:

1. Ape Atoll - Teak
    2. Everywhere - Ivy
    3. Tarddiad - Crystal branches
    4. Port Sarim - Willow
    5. Falador - Willow
    6. Powerchopping - Tree, Oak, Willow, Maple, Teak
    OSRS:
    1. 1 to 60 - F2P
    2. Grand Exchange - Oak, Yew
    3. Edgeville - Yew
    4. Seers Village - Yew, Maple, Magic
    5. Sinclair Mansion - Maple
    6. Catherby - Oak, Willow, Yew
    7. Sawmill - Yew
    8. Falador - Yew
    9. Sorcerer's Tower - Magic
    10. Mage Areana- Magic
    11. Rimmington - Yew
    12. Barbarian Outpost - Willow
    13. Powerchopping - Tree, Oak, Willow, Maple, Teak
    14. Tree patch Varrock - Tree, Oak, Willow, Maple, Yew, Magic
    15. Tree patch Falador - Tree, Oak, Willow, Maple, Yew, Magic
    If you have any questions, suggestions or errors to report, reply below!
    richietokes likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. sora0203
    sora0203
    4/5,
    Version: 3.9.30
    Wonderful Ivy cutting by falador, damn thing chops forever. 3M xp so far, really would like to see this bot come with a way to cut elder trees and be able to travel to each tree on its own when it has no branches left.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I will probably not implement elder trees, as it's logic for a bot differs quite a bit to the regular chopping -> banking/dropping syntax that the bot currently does.

I might consider private requests for it, but I'm not going to add it to the public version.

Thanks for the review anyway!
  2. NickNL
    NickNL
    4/5,
    Powerchopping Teak option gets stuck on special logs, mouse just hovers over it and doesnt do anything.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Will be fixed in the next release.
  3. Botterking
    Botterking
    5/5,
    Seeing as I use this bot almost everyday I run 10 instances at a time, to keep my gold farming going, I am going to be very honest, This bot is kind of broken on me end, It wants to get stuck in Drynor village, I want to be able to bot by lumby castle when I choose powerchop he wants to to port sarim.

I have used this bot to get 4 accounts to 99wc, I just wish I would not have to babysit the bot almost all day while botting.

Other then that this bot is flawless 10-15hrs a day.
  4. massgainer07
    massgainer07
    5/5,
    Great bot, would be nice to see a break mechanic involved allowing some log out time as I tend to leave my bots running for long hours without much input. I would also like to see tree gnome stronghold yews added as this is a favourite spot of mine!
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Will be supported when I have rewritten the bot. Thanks for the review. :)
  5. miiori
    miiori
    5/5,
    Hey the bot works really well! make lots of gp already!
    One thing I'd like to report though is that when wcing at wc guild it has a hard time bankng magics/yews. Other than that it's amazing, Thanks Derk!
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I'm still looking for an account that had access to the woodcutting guild (and preferably has 90+ woodcutting as well) so I can properly look into it. No luck so far with getting an account. If you can hook me up, shoot me a PM. Thanks for the review.
  6. richietokes
    richietokes
    4/5,
    I seriously like this script. It's great. it just keeps getting stuck in woodcutting guild bank while cutting yews. I don't know what the problem is but it stops two squares before the bank and is just stuck their. Please fix! I'd really appreciate it.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I'm currently rewriting the entire bot, so expect all known bugs to be resolved. Thanks for leaving a review. :)
  7. Brezaria
    Brezaria
    4/5,
    I would love to see you add support for rs3 to cut bamboo on Waiko so we could just grind out some chimes.
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      I would have to get access to an account that can actually chop these things. I have no idea what they are, so I suspect you can't do them on a fresh account? Hit me up with a PM if you have an account to lend out. :)
  8. hehexd
    hehexd
    4/5,
    Very good, but with one flaw that i have experienced: At Edgeville when it clicks on the tree closest the bank, it often makes you run outside and fucks it up completely. pls fix, other than that it works smooth as butter
  9. Tafixados
    Tafixados
    2/5,
    doesn't bank when wc'ing at port sarim - it just gets confused and starts running back and forth, like it couldn't click on the deposit box
  10. bre knight
    bre knight
    5/5,
    i have 2 99 wc accounts from this bot both with 20m+ xp, thanks alot! make around 4-8m a day depending how long i run the client.