Pi Harps 1.1.0

Play that funky harp-music

1. Bertrand
    Uses the Prifdinnas harps to gain great crafting experience.

Recent Updates

1. Pi Harps v1.1.0 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Ramfoc
    Version: 1.1.0
    Tested the PI harps script again. The option to choose which harp to use is great! I like the sleeping option. If you set your re-click at 10%, and you add sleeping, it will re-click the harp from 10% up to 40%.

The script is good overall, works perfectly as I watched it for an hour straight before going to bed, and letting it run for 8 hours. Everything is good except 2 minor exceptions.

The "set offset" options, the ones that let you confirm your settings, are not on screen, and I did not notice that right away, making me wonder why the bot was frozen.

Second, once I set the toggled "set offset" the script took about 40-50 seconds to begin working. I thought it was not going to work, however, once the script began running, it ran fine.

still would rate 5/5 because those minor exceptions i mentioned, are, as i said, minor.
  2. Ramfoc
    Version: 1.0.0
    Good bot, by my favourite Runemate bot Maker.

In general, the bot works well, it stands and gains crafting XP on the south harp, it resets and clicks on the harp on the percent you've chosen 99% of the time. Does not crash and lasts all day.

What I would like to see, and this is the reason I'm not giving it 5 stars, is variety.

The bot keeps clicking on the same percentage, and we can't have a mix of random percentages.

I believe the script should give us at least 3 options at what percent the bot resets the harp. Personally, I would choose 10% , 20% , and 30% , and set it on automatic, Sort of like an anti ban type thing.

The other thing I'd like to see is more variety when choosing the harps, it seems all the bots choose the southern harp. It would be great to see the bots choosing other harps.

All in all, good bot 4/5, 100% suggest.
    1. Bertrand
      Author's Response
      Excellent feedback! I have included multiple suggestions of yours in the next update. Including:

- You can enable a checkbox for sleeping. The bot will extend the period it will click by roughly 10-20 seconds (this is a viable time for being afk for a short while), after the percentage you want has been triggered.

- You can now pick which location the harp uses with a simple drop down menu.

- Fixes related to the bot not accurately clicking the harp.

- Larger UI so the text doesn't always have to be cropped if you resize Spectre.