Pi Invention 1.0.1

Gather your invention resources here!

1. Derk
    Grinds down all items in your inventory down for invention resources.

Recent Updates

1. Pi Invention v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Echo187
    Echo187
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    if i could rate this a 0 i would. doesnt even work when u have the parameters wolfguy previously posted. this is a useless script
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Set up the magic tab dislocated from your inventory screen and run the bot.
  2. wolfboyn757
    wolfboyn757
    3/5,
    I have changed my view on this code. First of all there is no description in how to use the code. With trial and error I found that you have to have the mage tab open with invention button ready. Secondly you have to have the item in your inventory close to where the mage button is located if they overlap. It runs smoothly this way. If it's not set up like that it takes a while for the code to run and gets stuck in loops searching for the item to disassemble. It is a great help with disassembling but a better description before use is highly recommended to keep reviews like my first one from appearing.
  3. ironwinkie
    ironwinkie
    1/5,
    wont work :#
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      Okay why don't you instead of leaving a bad review, a well put together bug report of what isn't working and under what circumstances. This review is absolutely worthless, without any respectable form of feedback. What do you expect me to fix??
  4. Gnarrr420
    Gnarrr420
    5/5,
    :) Thank you very much kind sir
    1. Derk
      Author's Response
      You're welcome. :)