Prime 3T Fishing 1.1.6

3 ticks walk into a bar...

1. Savior
    Prime 3T Fishing
    Uses tick manipulation to get fish at a much higher rate.
    Fly fishing (Trout, Salmon) and Barbarian fishing (Leaping fish) are supported.

The bot uses herb and swamp tar, so make sure to bring a pestle and mortar, and at least 1 herb and 15 swamp tar.

I highly suggest to bring a few grimy herbs and accordingly many swamp tars so the bot can recover from a herb-tar being made. If the bot happens to accidentally drop a herb or swamp tar it'll be picked up again.

The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of resources.

Here is an example inventory
    [​IMG]

Short footage with debug mouse overlay: Streamable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. bamaboy3733
    bamaboy3733
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Not sure how yall are getting it to run, i have gigablast speeds with my internet, i bring 10 dirty guam and some how it still makes it into tar and logs out within 10 minutes. lol
  2. Sonnchi
    Sonnchi
    4/5,
    Great bot, works well right now. Haven't had any issues with creating any tar or anything and uses Dragon Harpoon special flawlessly. But did get a 1 day ban after running for 16 hours straight so keep in mind to not suicide on a bot like this.
  3. Timmehyyyy3877
    Timmehyyyy3877
    5/5,
    Love This

Suggestion.

could you possibly add a an option to cook at the fire in barbarian village?
  4. 24RILEY
    24RILEY
    3/5,
    The bot itself works well and maintains the 3T method precisely. However, after one day of using it for about 2 hours (constant babysitting), I received a 3-day ban. I've been botting daily for the entirety of last year, no problems, I quit a few months, hop back to up my Fishing lv, and boom, 3-day ban. Not sure what exactly went wrong.
  5. Serp
    Serp
    4/5,
    Works great but doesn't raise the cat
  6. BIG_FAT_MIKE
    BIG_FAT_MIKE
    3/5,
    Works as advertised. But I wish there was a way to adjust the speed. Because sometimes it will attempt to catch a fish and nothing is caught so it just continues to cast out my line. I'm only averaging 52k-60k XP/h
  7. slice n dice
    slice n dice
    5/5,
    Currently going suicide mode with running this bot 15 to 18 sometime more a day. Sponsor with free run time hehe.
    Had used it in the old account getting to 99 fishing some time ago when this use to be $0.09 p/h.

fishing lvl atm 82 getting 68k fishing xp and 80k total xp per/h.
  8. Kawan28
    Kawan28
    4/5,
    Getting Aprox 65K Fishing exp on lvl 80 fishing, is that correct? Got stable internet.
  9. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Works really well however it needs an update fairly bad. If i wasn't babysitting.. It would have tried to fish in just PLAIN water.. not even at a fishing spot for like 5 minutes before crashing.
    PLEASE UPDATE THE SCRIPT TO MAKE IT PERFECT AGAIN.
  10. iTinkaPooMiself
    iTinkaPooMiself
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Very good script, worked flawlessly. you need a clean connection otherwise you will lose your tar.