Prime 3T Fishing 1.1.6

3 ticks walk into a bar...

1. Savior
    Prime 3T Fishing
    Uses tick manipulation to get fish at a much higher rate.
    Fly fishing (Trout, Salmon) and Barbarian fishing (Leaping fish) are supported.

The bot uses herb and swamp tar, so make sure to bring a pestle and mortar, and at least 1 herb and 15 swamp tar.

I highly suggest to bring a few grimy herbs and accordingly many swamp tars so the bot can recover from a herb-tar being made. If the bot happens to accidentally drop a herb or swamp tar it'll be picked up again.

The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of resources.

Here is an example inventory
    [​IMG]

Short footage with debug mouse overlay: Streamable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Serp
    Serp
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Works great but doesn't raise the cat
  2. BIG_FAT_MIKE
    BIG_FAT_MIKE
    3/5,
    Works as advertised. But I wish there was a way to adjust the speed. Because sometimes it will attempt to catch a fish and nothing is caught so it just continues to cast out my line. I'm only averaging 52k-60k XP/h
  3. slice n dice
    slice n dice
    5/5,
    Currently going suicide mode with running this bot 15 to 18 sometime more a day. Sponsor with free run time hehe.
    Had used it in the old account getting to 99 fishing some time ago when this use to be $0.09 p/h.

fishing lvl atm 82 getting 68k fishing xp and 80k total xp per/h.
  4. Kawan28
    Kawan28
    4/5,
    Getting Aprox 65K Fishing exp on lvl 80 fishing, is that correct? Got stable internet.
  5. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Works really well however it needs an update fairly bad. If i wasn't babysitting.. It would have tried to fish in just PLAIN water.. not even at a fishing spot for like 5 minutes before crashing.
    PLEASE UPDATE THE SCRIPT TO MAKE IT PERFECT AGAIN.
  6. iTinkaPooMiself
    iTinkaPooMiself
    5/5,
    Very good script, worked flawlessly. you need a clean connection otherwise you will lose your tar.
  7. Stickyyyy
    Stickyyyy
    5/5,
    All these people posting reviews without asking for help. Yes the bot isnt as great at lower levels as its loses tar etc, start it at like level 70 and you'll be fine. and cant have lag. This bot has got me millions and millions of xp
  8. xxMAXIMOOxx
    xxMAXIMOOxx
    2/5,
    Worked fine for ages with no issues, but now the bot crashes as soon as it starts. I have all the correct tools/herbs/tar, yet it says I'm missing resources and stops!
  9. callum12
    callum12
    3/5,
    Bot worked fine - used on a clean account, just used this bot and got a temp ban!
  10. JBOYY132
    JBOYY132
    3/5,
    bug problem as ironman it keeps using tar within 10 mins:(