Prime 3T Fishing 1.1.4

3 ticks walk into a bar...

1. Savior
    Prime 3T Fishing
    Uses tick manipulation to get fish at a much higher rate.
    Fly fishing (Trout, Salmon) and Barbarian fishing (Leaping fish) are supported.

The bot uses herb and swamp tar, so make sure to bring a pestle and mortar, and at least 1 herb and 15 swamp tar.

I highly suggest to bring a few grimy herbs and accordingly many swamp tars so the bot can recover from a herb-tar being made. If the bot happens to accidentally drop a herb or swamp tar it'll be picked up again.

The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of resources.

Here is an example inventory
    [​IMG]

Short footage with debug mouse overlay: Streamable

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Stickyyyy
    Stickyyyy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    All these people posting reviews without asking for help. Yes the bot isnt as great at lower levels as its loses tar etc, start it at like level 70 and you'll be fine. and cant have lag. This bot has got me millions and millions of xp
  2. xxMAXIMOOxx
    xxMAXIMOOxx
    2/5,
    Worked fine for ages with no issues, but now the bot crashes as soon as it starts. I have all the correct tools/herbs/tar, yet it says I'm missing resources and stops!
  3. callum12
    callum12
    3/5,
    Bot worked fine - used on a clean account, just used this bot and got a temp ban!
  4. JBOYY132
    JBOYY132
    3/5,
    bug problem as ironman it keeps using tar within 10 mins:(
  5. DEXDJ1997
    DEXDJ1997
    5/5,
    After 2 Minutes of using the script I got the fishing pet lmfao.
  6. mujitheboobie
    mujitheboobie
    5/5,
  7. sup3r111
    sup3r111
    1/5,
    im an iron man and 3T doesnt work well. Uses up the guam in 5 minutes of the use and have to rebank EVERY 20 minutes!!!! Why 3 tick if you gotta bank every 20 minutes, to get banned??????
  8. tobbey
    tobbey
    2/5,
    Constantly turns herbs to tar, brought 9 and within 30 mins all had been turn to tar and the bot had to stop. waste of money.
  9. seadogs18
    seadogs18
    5/5,
    Its really good, only downside is that the (breaks) tab is broken. It would be nice to set a time frame/limit while using this. Other wise its extremely good!
  10. dropshipmab
    dropshipmab
    2/5,
    you should make a free version to test various configurations, waste the money for 5 min use!